Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job - Find local plumbers in your area for free today! For fast free quotes from multiple plumbers when you post your job, for free, on our website. Our community of 26,800 plumbers from all over the country will be available to provide fast free quotes for your plumbing work and plumbing jobs. Find local plumbers for free..
Normal Threads
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as...
Replies
Views
CoopersWater submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Kris Griffith - Plumbing &...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone that has experience with the Wunda underfloor heating system. I'm based...
  • martinhobbsie
  • Latest:
  • Oscar in Barnes
Replies
Views
Oscar in Barnes
O
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing)...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for a qualifying party to register for a C-37 plumbing license in...
Replies
Views
Hey, there. I am looking for NC licensed plumber that I can put on my payroll to qualify me to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving...
Replies
Views
adsplumbing submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Plumbing & Heating Bath...
Replies
Views
adsplumbing submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Plumbing Bath, Bristol...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn...
  • Alan Hayward
  • Latest:
  • Alan Hayward
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at...
Replies
Views
Looking for an experienced Plumber that is familiar with Camera, Jetting and Ohio Codes. We do...
Replies
Views
plumbingdoctor submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: The Plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished...
Replies
Views
arheating submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: AR Heating & Plumbing...
Replies
Views
Ronald Jobe submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Chosen Rooter & Plumbing -...
Replies
Views
redditchprestigeplumbing submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Redditch...
Replies
Views
A
Looking for a Heating Engineer in Westbury, Wiltshire (BA13) to change a Radiator valve in our...
  • Adam Pothecary
  • Latest:
  • Adam Pothecary
Replies
Views
Adam Pothecary
A
J
One circuit of our 30 year old Florad UFH system is not heating up. New pump fitted and send...
  • J Brettingham
  • Latest:
  • J Brettingham
Replies
Views
J Brettingham
J
qualityplumber submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Quality Plumber Leander...
Replies
Views
Small family owned growing company looking for honest, reliable plumber in the Ft Lauderdale...
  • alexmunder
  • Latest:
  • Praisegod
Replies
Views
Praisegod
P
Auscoplumbing submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Ausco Plumbing - Hot...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back