Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | Page 2 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job - Find local plumbers in your area for free today! For fast free quotes from multiple plumbers when you post your job, for free, on our website. Our community of 26,800 plumbers from all over the country will be available to provide fast free quotes for your plumbing work and plumbing jobs. Find local plumbers for free..
Normal Threads
Looking for experience in Birmingham working with a plumber, I’ve got around a month of...
Replies
Views
we are based in Hendon, NW4 and are looking to take on a plumber / heating engineer. Salary from...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked in the construction industry for 5 years. I’ve...
Replies
Views
piedplumbersydney submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: The Pied Plumber -...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a quote to get a radiator moved to an adjacent wall in the Cardiff area. None of...
Replies
Views
Hi I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a...
Replies
Views
Eddy varela
E
Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all. Im looking to have a quote for supply and install of 9 radiators. Also, we would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am wondering if there is anyone in or near Milton Keynes that is looking to take an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in Northamptonshire 36 years old. I have a level 2 in plumbing, I can do the basics like...
Replies
Views
My boiler is not giving me hot water, but does seem to provide heat. I am wondering if its...
Replies
Views
My names Keir Wheeler and I'm 20 years old and I have recently finished my level 3 plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, moving into a property in Aberdeen that has a 22 year old Vokera Linea 24. I was told...
Replies
Views
Have completed a diploma in plumbing studies and am currently looking for work to allow me to...
Replies
Views
To connect existing macerator in downstairs wetroom (front of semi-detached) to soil pipe where...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know a Toto Washlet installer? I'd like someone to just take care of...
Replies
Views
Looking for work free work in Birmingham Worcestershire area need to gain more experience having...
Replies
Views
I'm a self employed plumber with 15 years experience. I have all my own tools and transport
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm 18 years old living in Central Scotland. Have been looking for apprenticeships...
Replies
Views
DripsnDropsBognor submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Drips and Drops...
Replies
Views
kris submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Kris Farquhar Plumbing n Heating -...
Replies
Views
PLUMBPAL submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Jason Lodge Plumbing & Heating...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, My name is Michael I am 31 years old from London and have 2 years plumbing...
Replies
Views
Pro heat submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Watermate plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm thinking about buying a powerflush machine and would really appreciate some...
Replies
Views
We are a small business based in west malling, kent. We are looking for Experienced plumbing...
Replies
Views
Chester CH4 7DR 21 year old male [email protected] 1 years experience 1st/2nd fix...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm struggling to find a job. Trained as a plumber, can drive (but currently no vehicle) and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for a heating engineer/plumber who has experience with both the wiring and pipe...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back