Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | Page 3 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job - Find local plumbers in your area for free today! For fast free quotes from multiple plumbers when you post your job, for free, on our website. Our community of 26,800 plumbers from all over the country will be available to provide fast free quotes for your plumbing work and plumbing jobs. Find local plumbers for free..
Normal Threads
darfordplumbers submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Dartford Plumbers -...
Replies
Views
hotun submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: hotun - hotun dry trap tundish...
Replies
Views
Alex_96 submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Spencer Group Plumbing &...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers ! I’m looking for a career in plumbing, I’m enrolled onto a C&G level 2 diploma...
Replies
Views
Jimmy18 submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Itchen Plumbing & Heating Ltd -...
Replies
Views
DripsnDropsBognor submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Drips & Drops -...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for forum mentors to help Trainees with their written sides of their...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm an ex-carpenter builder but now retired. A Carpenter/Joiner really needs to...
Replies
Views
I hold gas tickets ccn1, cpa1, cenwat, cscs card,car and tools (except flue analyser) had new...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon I am seeking part time work on Thursdays and Fridays in the above locations if...
Replies
Views
I have a double sink in my kitchen which connects to the trap via a FISC Italiana adaptor which...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My name is Aaron, I completed a four-year apprenticeship after leaving school and...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for work with a plumber to work alongside whether it be boilers or standard pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. There is a job in Slough which is refurbing an office block and so needs toilets, sink...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have joined the forum hoping for a bit of advice. Looking to get into the Plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anyone in the chesterfield area, where I can buy scrap copper piping from? will...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am currently working through a at...
Replies
Views
Hi all just signed up today, as the title says I’m currently a CNC engineer and have been for 6...
Replies
Views
Looking for a registered gas installer to carry out a gas inspection (and any necessary...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone assist me with locating somewhere from which to purchase a long length (at...
Replies
Views
Hello all ! Glad this forum exists ! Converting a barn and don't want to penetrate the roof...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1970s vintage bottle trap waste under the sink and had to unscrew the bottom cap to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for my internal stop tap but having trouble, I’ve found something that might be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is in no way a blame thread for the recent work I have had done as the guys were...
Replies
Views
Got a customer whos son has bought a house in Didsbury. Gainsborough bar shower is passing and...
Replies
Views
Hello have my diploma 6035 from college a couple of years back. Ever since I’ve been working on...
  • jackcollings9
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 102966
Replies
Views
Deleted member 102966
D
Hi guys I'm a member of the tiler forum I'm looking for a plumber in the Manchester area to fit...
Replies
Views
Task 1: Please help me replace my 2 keston C40 with a potterton gold 65kw system boiler, i've...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. New to the group and just wanted to say high. I’m currently training to be a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a gas safe registered engineer in Fife/Edinburgh area to shadow...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back