General DIY Plumbing Forum | Pro & DIY - | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General DIY Plumbing Forum - Ask DIY related questions in this forum.

Normal Threads
Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its about 15...
Answers
Views
Can anyone help me. I have just moved house and we have a boiler with a separate hot water tank...
Answers
Views
We have a sink, washing machine and shower in a ground floor utility room. Cold water is...
Answers
Views
Good evening, Wondering if i could get a little guidance, I have a 3/8 plastic line running...
Answers
Views
Hi all, I have an old school cement laundry sink which is clogged. I unscrewed the pipe...
Answers
Views
Hi all We have a baxi combi boiler. Just lately on using hot tap either in kitchen or bathroom...
Answers
Views
Hi there! When I run hot or cold kitchen tap, clean transparent water slowly appears in washing...
Answers
Views
I'm installing PEX b for the first time, and I was wondering if the Go no go tool needs to fit...
Answers
Views
what will cut through whatever is blocking my kitchen sink? I've put sulfuric acid, and then...
Answers
Views
Hi was looking for some help, I am looking to change out a radiator in my Hallway, my issue is...
Answers
Views
I'm trying to sort out a problem with low water pressure at my elderly parent's house where they...
Answers
Views
I am moving into an all electric small flat which has an Elson Opal 144ltr immersion on eco 7...
Answers
Views
I bought a used acrylic hot tub shell that I plan to sink into the ground in the backyard. The...
Answers
Views
Hi 🙂 Please can anyone help to identify this noise in the wall between me and my neighbour...
Answers
Views
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I...
Answers
Views
Had a problem with hammering noise coming from pipes (triggered by hot water, though it could be...
Answers
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this old-school bathtub mixer tub. I think there is...
Answers
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my...
Answers
Views
Hi Folks, Would like to cast the net far and wide to try and get some resolution to this...
Answers
Views
Hi, My property's soil stack has a single entry for the toilet waste. Then a separate hopper...
Answers
Views
B
My pump is lifting water about 20 to 25 ft through 1-1/4" pipe at about 800' above sea level...
Answers
Views
T
Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my...
Answers
Views
Hi, Thanks for looking. I am getting a new washing machine who will install, disconnect...
Answers
Views
Per the pics attached, I have a brand new tap timer fitted to my outdoor tap with a brand new...
Answers
Views
Hi We have a small utility cupboard for a washing machine with a standard washing machine waste...
Answers
Views
C
Drayton equipment fitted to CH system & very old Aqualisa Aguavalve 200 shower so have used this...
Answers
Views
C
I have a threaded galvanised tube between 2 T-pieces. I can’t screw the t-pieces onto the tube -...
Answers
Views
There are bad smells that come from my sink drain when I run water. On inspecting (undoing) the...
Answers
Views
Just in front of my house is this iron cover with "stopcock" on it (see attached photo)...
Answers
Views
Hi, I have a Bristan Matrix Bath Shower Mixer Tap, the diverter valve has been temperamental...
Answers
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back