General DIY Plumbing Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 27 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General DIY Plumbing Forum - Ask DIY related questions in this forum.

Normal Threads
T
Hi, I have ongoing problem with the pressure on my combi boiler and will no doubt be asking...
Answers
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
I need to allow 10mm for the front panel of the tray, so have to cut the ply the tray sits on at...
Answers
Views
Puddle
P
M
Hi, I would like to know if I can put my 110m WC waste pipe into the connector show on the...
Answers
Views
Guest123
G
D
Hi, I know very little about plumbing and found this forum while looking for advice for changing...
  • Davelou
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Answers
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
D
I've got an Ideal Standard Alto bath to fit into our bathroom which has a wooden frame built in...
  • DarrenThomas
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Answers
Views
kay-jay
K
D
Just saying hi before I do my best not to flood the house next week. Will be putting in a Trevi...
  • DarrenThomas
  • Latest:
  • DarrenThomas
Answers
Views
DarrenThomas
D
M
Hi all. :D Found this brilliant site this morning and it's already helped me. Thank you for...
Answers
Views
fuzzy
F
G
According to a report, DIY devalues your home by a minimum of 5%. Furthermore the content in the...
Answers
Views
J
i would like to give as much info as i can so please bear with me about 3 years ago i took out a...
Answers
Views
fuzzy
F
M
Hi All A bit of help required today please as the wife wants her bathroom back......!!!!!! I...
Answers
Views
L
Having a problem with my Vokera 20/80 Flowmatic boiler, where the hot water runs hot, then cold...
Answers
Views
D
i have had an independent plumber check my system,a second opinion- he says i need to power...
Answers
Views
F
Hi there, I'm a time served electrician & a junior DIYer :D looking for a little help from all...
  • fdwhite
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Answers
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
Why are professional people afraid of DIYers getting to know their jobs? Are they afraid for...
Answers
Views
Bernie2
B
B
Haynes: This is a tight fit. Translation: Clamp with molegrips then beat repeatedly with a...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Answers
Views
REDSAW
R
Got called out yesterday to a system overflowing. It was one of those DIY efforts - there were...
  • WHPES
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Answers
Views
migoplumber
M
M
Guys, I am thinking of replacing my central heating system. However, quotes are coming in at...
  • manorpurl
  • Latest:
  • manorpurl
Answers
Views
manorpurl
M
F
Hi all sun out again, This is how they stand,so far. First of all, the HSE would not hold...
  • flat pack
  • Latest:
  • flat pack
Answers
Views
flat pack
F
M
Dear CORGI Guys Looking for advice. I want to install my own boiler as much as possible...
Answers
Views
snogs
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back