General DIY Plumbing Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 3 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General DIY Plumbing Forum - Ask DIY related questions in this forum.

Normal Threads
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put...
Answers
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience...
Answers
Views
I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe...
Answers
Views
I've replaced the ceramic valves on my kitchen tap, but the new valves are freer turning than...
Answers
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I...
Answers
Views
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been...
Answers
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor...
Answers
Views
Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I...
Answers
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the...
Answers
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but...
Answers
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I...
Answers
Views
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit...
Answers
Views
Moved in to bungalow recently and 1 radiator is cold. All the others get really hot when turned...
Answers
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in...
Answers
Views
Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge...
Answers
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos...
Answers
Views
Hi Everyone, The metal spindal on the top of one of our radiator valves is snapped off and the...
Answers
Views
I need to replace a 3/4 or 22mm blending valve on a Telford Trident electric hot water boiler...
Answers
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done...
Answers
Views
I cannot isolate my toilet water supply for a quick-fix, as the valve/tap is buried beneath...
Answers
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the...
Answers
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and...
Answers
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to...
Answers
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as...
Answers
Views
Or does the 3/8" refer to the radius of the bush, not the diameter?
Answers
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate...
Answers
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size...
Answers
Views
I need to turn on a radiator and want to remove the valve top to put a spanner on it as it as it...
Answers
Views
I need to replace the bath panel on my P bath, but it came with the house and I don't know what...
Answers
Views
S
Kitchen sink gurgles when washer in basement discharges
Answers
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back