General DIY Plumbing Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 5 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General DIY Plumbing Forum - Ask DIY related questions in this forum.

Normal Threads
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me...
Answers
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen...
  • Fliprollsw
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 120897
Answers
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c...
Answers
Views
So I think I've made a really stupid mistake. I stuffed a bit of rag into the pipe end to stop...
Answers
Views
I recently posted to request information about supply of a "dual Immersion heater". Two members...
Answers
Views
D
Morning folks, I am staying with my son and something strange happened. My wife was washing her...
Answers
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles...
Answers
Views
I have a Bosch Dishwasher that has just started making a loud droning noise constantly when...
Answers
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water...
  • Vixulation
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 120897
Answers
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, long story short, our boiler has been replaced with a combi and the loft and airing cupboard...
Answers
Views
J
Our newly bought house doesnt have a filter on the combi and most of the radiators (microbore)...
Answers
Views
Hi guys I am putting some blinds up. Which screws/all plugs are best for plasterboard window...
Answers
Views
I am trying to fit an anti-rodent valve ARB-1 to a MacFit MAC-1 WC pan connector. Instructions...
Answers
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple...
Answers
Views
At beginning I would like to say Hello to all members and I would like to introduce mysel as...
Answers
Views
Hi All, I have these heating pipes. I think I have cleaned them last year and there is a lot...
Answers
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320...
Answers
Views
Hi, Trying to submit a question but I get a request to ask the Admin, can you help? I have...
Answers
Views
B
Just recently started about a day ago, once I turn off the faucet, water continues to keep...
Answers
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am...
Answers
Views
P
I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts...
  • Paul Alone
  • Latest:
  • Paul Alone
Answers
Views
Paul Alone
P
Where can i buy a replacement Harvey G1240 Riser pipe for my Harvey water softener It has a...
Answers
Views
Hi, I know nothing about plumbing 🤦‍♂️ and am trying to sort out a leaking kitchen tap. It's a...
Answers
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else)...
Answers
Views
Jaga radiators (with heat-exchangers) have their own small fans, that "will modulate down when...
Answers
Views
I just bought an older home and there is no water line run for the water/ice on my existing...
Answers
Views
Third time I'll be doing this floor...first time was weatherproof TnG, 2nd was marine ply both...
Answers
Views
R
Any thoughts on best flux for potable water pipes?
Answers
Views
Rob100
R
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are...
Answers
Views
Hi, I would like to connect up water supply to fridge. Behind the fridge there is 15mm...
Answers
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back