General DIY Plumbing Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 2 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General DIY Plumbing Forum - Ask DIY related questions in this forum.

Normal Threads
A
Quick hello, Need to keep my account.
Answers
Views
Hi, after using bottom 2 to refill system. Should the 2 circled be left facing upwards Thanks
Answers
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from...
Answers
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an...
Answers
Views
I want to cap off the supply to my bath taps before removing the bath itself. Would I do this...
Answers
Views
M
Hi I have a shire syphon that I want to replace as there is very minor link into the toilet but...
Answers
Views
Hello, just doing a bit of home diy here and there, came across this forum and it had helped me...
Answers
Views
Just about to install 5m of drainage channel between house and patio. The main reason for it is...
Answers
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from...
Answers
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen...
Answers
Views
Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve Have this water heater for...
Answers
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single...
Answers
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement...
Answers
Views
I'm working on a Quooker Flex tap with an unreliable tap-and-twist steam control. I think its...
Answers
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm...
Answers
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front...
Answers
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to...
Answers
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping...
Answers
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is...
Answers
Views
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into...
Answers
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a...
Answers
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be...
Answers
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my...
Answers
Views
Hi all - need to know which pipe is hot water out of my gravity fed hot water tank please - have...
Answers
Views
I have an Insinkerator 3 in 1 boiling tap that leaks where the rotating spout meets the tap...
Answers
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details...
Answers
Views
How do I decipher Wilo pump numbers? As an example what is the difference between a WILO ST...
Answers
Views
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been...
Answers
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout...
Answers
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the...
Answers
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back