Independent Plumbing Training or College Plumbing Courses Feedback
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback - Independent Plumbing Training Centres or College Plumbing Courses, or even Already Trained Plumbers getting further education somewhere. We want ALL the feedback, good and constructive criticism but we always ask for proof of training - we never ever share this with anybody but our lawyers..
Normal Threads
I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in...
Replies
Views
At Adey, we are always looking for feedback for our products. What are your thoughts of our...
  • Adey
  • Latest:
  • diy plumber
2 3
Replies
Views
diy plumber
D
I'm sold on the idea of sanitary manifolds. I'm an avid and capable DIYer but finding the...
Replies
Views
Hi As I'm sure you are aware at CORGI direct we provide all the physical technical manuals for...
Replies
Views
The CP14 Warning Notice was updated to reflect the recommendations contained within the Gas...
Replies
Views
TrustPilot on Watchdog for hosting false feedback and reviews. Once again this type of review...
Replies
Views
Been approached by ATAG ( and their snazzy demo van) and was impressed with build quality, flow...
Replies
Views
J
seen it on williams website Wiseman Thermoboost 500ml | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies...
Replies
Views
H guys. I'm about to buy the bosch wet and dry vacuum cleaner £200. Small compact ideal for...
Replies
Views
M
Greetings attached (Appoligies cant post urls )below is the combi gas condensing boiler that our...
  • Mr Wilson
  • Latest:
  • Mr Wilson
Replies
Views
Mr Wilson
M
After some brave industry newcomers posted some pictures of their work and asked for feedback. I...
  • solutions
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
A
Can anyone help me please I have just registered with gas safe and have a inspection on Friday 2...
  • Alan2015
  • Latest:
  • SimplyPlumber
Replies
Views
SimplyPlumber
S
I
Just though it might be nice to put a wee post in here every time you do a good deal with...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
I
Hi Guys After a long absence from these forums, I have gotten my newly invented product to...
  • iiplumbing
  • Latest:
  • iiplumbing
Replies
Views
iiplumbing
I
R
Hey chaps. So i've spent the last few days redoing my website. I was tinkering with my old one...
Replies
Views
L
lmckie-plumbershartlepool.co.uk .. Not long had it online, just looking for some feedback too...
  • Leemckie91
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Do you like getting feedback / being told you have not been chosen to do the job or does it...
Replies
Views
hello lads,i done a new career skills course,paid £3500,and felt I didn't get what I expected...
Replies
Views
850Rick
R
This is my second post. It is an update on the first post which sought advice about whether an...
Replies
Views
R
their service is absolutely diabolical, this is what happened to me.... the wife does all the...
  • REDSAW
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
What were your views on the install? About to embark on the concealed supply model show in this...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Alana Fox here from OLCI Construction Training. If you have any questions, OLCI...
  • Alana Fox
  • Latest:
  • Alana Fox
Replies
Views
Alana Fox
A
M
I have been in contact with GS regarding what I consider to be the lacklustre Gas Safe Promotion...
  • mountainman
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Hi guys, First post here and looking for input on the noise level of these boilers compared to...
  • philb2012
  • Latest:
  • philb2012
Replies
Views
philb2012
P
P
check it out Plumbing and Heating Services in Manchester
Replies
Views
Feedback of my 1 BAXI heat only boiler ! over all easy to install vertical flue was easy done...
Replies
Views
I am looking to take the Master Plumber (Level 2 & 3) 9 week course with the additional 10th...
Replies
Views
mark21
M
Hello All This combi comes with a dual heat exchanger which does away with a diverter valve and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've designed this basin wrench which has a patent pending on the idea (that means if...
Replies
Views
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is...
  • innertemple
  • Latest:
  • innertemple
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back