a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 128 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man in bar orders a gin and tonic....
Lady next to him, “What a coincidence, I’ve just ordered that”
Man, “I'm Celebrating.”
Lady, “Me too”
Man, “What a coincidence. Why are you celebrating?”
Lady, “My husband and I have tried for four years for a baby and today I’ve found out I’m pregnant.”
Man, “What a coincidence! I am a farmer and for four years my hens couldn’t lay any eggs, today all are laying eggs.”
Lady, “Wow! How did that happen?
Man, “I used a different cock”
Lady smiled, “What a coincidence.”

.An out-of-towner accidentally drives his car into a deep ditch on the side of a country road. Luckily a farmer happened by with his big old horse named Benny. The man asked for help. The farmer said Benny could pull his car out. So he backed Benny up and hitched Benny to the man's car bumper. Then he yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull." Benny didn't move. Then he yelled, "Come on, pull Ranger." Still, Benny didn't move. Then he yelled really loud, "Now pull, Fred, pull hard." Benny just stood. Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Okay, Benny, pull." Benny pulled the car out of the ditch. The man was very appreciative but curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times. The farmer said, "Oh, Benny is blind, and if he thought he was the only one pulling he wouldn't even try."

One i pulled last night image.jpg

I just got kicked out of hospital.
Apparently the 'stroke patients here' sign meant something else....

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving, and you should all take heed.
As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.
A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at a pub in town and had a few too many vodies
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.
Sure enough we passed a police road block, but, since it was a bus, they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise because I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Mrs told me this one was on FB....
A ninety year old chap went to the chemist and asked for ******
The assistant returned with a strip
The old boy asks him can you cut each one into 4
The chemist replied at that size they wouldn't really give him the effect he might have hoped for
The old chap said look son I'm 90 years old and lost interest in sex year's ago
The chemist ask's what did he want them for
I only need a them to work just enough so I don't keep p**sing on my feet when I use the loo.....
Lol...regards Turnpin:rofl:

What did the left testicle say to the right testicle? Nothing important, they were just talking b0ll0cks..

See if the sweary filter edits that...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the evening rush hour on the underground with plenty of pushing and shoving going on and as the train leaves every station the train is getting more packed ...a beautiful young lady has had enough and turns round to the guy behind her and say's....stop pushing your erection into my body you perv.....the embarrassed guy splutters...... I'll have you know that's my wallet and I've just been paid.......she replied...you must have some feckin job then as you've had four raise's
In the last ten minutes.....lol regards Turnpin :smilielol5:

Last edited:
Don't you mean isis washing machines

I can remember my mum running away with the milkman.

I watched as she packed her bags, climbed on his milkfloat and disappeared up the road.

Saddest 3 hours of my life.....

Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the tumble drier for a few minutes and come out wrinkle free and three sizes smaller.

I watched as she packed her bags, climbed on his milkfloat and disappeared up the road.

She did it twice? Was it the same milkman or two different ones? Ernie the fastest milkman in the west, and Pat Mustard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back