a monday pick me up contains adult humour | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 132 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 66K

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine got in a packed lift and let one rip.....it was so wrong on all level's.....lol regards Turnpin

Same mate got in a lift and said to the pretty young thing beside him can I smell your fanny ....she gave him a dirty look and said certainly not........must be your feet then he replied...lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

Go on own up whose downloaded it :D

This is the Italian Minister Maria Elena Boschi, signing up for her new Government position.
In my opinion, quite the wrong choice of shoe colour to wear with that suit for such an occasion.

image.jpg

I would have expected a 'Tramp Stamp' as a minimum.

I hope for her sake she learns from this

Young fella go's into a chemist and ask's for a packet of condom's pay's and give the man behind the counter a big smile and laugh's as he leave's......this go's on for three day's....on the third day as he leave's the chemist say's to his assistant follow him and let me know where he go's......on his return the chemist say's well.....round your house came the reply......lol regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

You can now get insurance for sex in the UK!

So make sure you get the correct insurance for the sex you are having.

Please find a list of companies below catering for most tastes:-

Sex with your wife - Legal & General

Sex on the telephone - Direct Line

Sex with your partner - Standard Life

Sex with someone different - Go Compare

Sex with a lady of generous proportions - More Than

Sex on the back seat of a car - Sheila's Wheels

Sex with a prostitute - Commercial Union

Sex with your maid - Employer's Liability

Sex with an OAP - Saga

Sex resulting in pregnancy - General Accident

and finally

Sex with a transvestite - Confused.com

Make sure you are adequately covered! Or should that read make sure you adequately covered

An old boy asks his mate if he knows anyone who will murder his wife. His mate says sure Gino will do it. Gino turns up and says I'll kill your wife, I'll shoot right under the titty. The old boy says I want her dead not kneecapped.

All the organs of the body were having a meeting,
Trying to decide who was the one in charge.
"I should be in charge," said the brain, "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge," said the blood, "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."
"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."
I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum
And insulted him,
So in a huff, he shut down tight.
Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache,
The stomach was bloated,
The legs got wobbly,
The eyes got watery,
And the blood was toxic..
They all decided that the rectum should be the boss
The Moral of the story?
Even though the others do all the work...
An Arse Hole is usually in charge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
No I do not. Second to that I don’t even have...
Replies
Views
Back