Angry but need some advice | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter TomLane
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 2K

Discuss Angry but need some advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could play it sneeky, drill a 1 mm hole in the gas pipe, then issue an ID on it and get transco (or whatever the are now) to dig the road up when he refuses disconnection (which will cost him the balance of the invoice)

Use the search function on here and putt in croppie

He does look the type you dont want to upset dont he ...jesus just the thought of him chasin me with a pair of 24's would have me cackin me pants lol

He does look the type you dont want to upset dont he ...jesus just the thought of him chasin me with a pair of 24's would have me cackin me pants lol

And the thought of me giving you a big wet sloppy kiss would probably scar you for life!

I'll come down and ram two flexies up where the sun doesn't shine. Problem is I need to borrow two flexies first.

Pleeease tell me he's a member of the Tory party. The BBC keep giving me these muppets to play with. I'd sort the scumbag out with a good old fashioned Glasgow Kiss.

Superglue a disk into the inlet and outlet of the gas meter. Then drill a small hole into the base of his soil stack and fill it with expanding foam. Then turn off the stop tap at the street and dump a load of postcrete in.

Got to be more humane than smashing him in the chops and taking a stillson to his collar bones.
I've done the post mix one hahahaha

I bet your just a big softy really croppie......tell me your a softy please tell me your a softy..... bugger it im running anyway im scared im scared argggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Right, here's the deal.

I'll give you all the address & you can all carry out your own choice of retribution on this numpty!

There's one condition though, ........ It all must be filmed for future reference & posted on here for Arms members amusement only!

I'm getting an idea for another thread now that I think of it!

"Revenge - how would you serve it?!?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All Mods,

Would this be a step too far to start such a thread?

Thought I'd check before I posted it.

All Mods,

Would this be a step too far to start such a thread?

Thought I'd check before I posted it.

no problem as long as its in the arms

I reckon that Matt Allwright should change sides for once and do us Rogue Customers chrimbo special.

Now that I've calmed down from all of this today, I am really not looking forward to ringing this guy. Despite the fact that if provoked I can fire quite easily I'm not particularly a huge fan of conflict or confrontation if I can avoid it.

If those more experienced amongst us could offer some words of advice as to what I would say during this phone call I would be most appreciative. It's been going round & round in my head & I'm not doing myself any favours in keeping a clear mind to offer any resistance to his efforts to be an objectionable numpty!

Thanks in advance.

I've had the problem before that a customer went mad because she thought I'd undersized the rads, but I just showed her the btu outputs for each room and how they matched the rad I chose.
Has he e-mail, is there anyway you can get him to write point by point what is wrong, and then answer it point by point.
If he won't send you it in writing alarm bells should start ringing as he probably doesn't want any paper trail.
Try telling him "look you are not a cowboy you stand by all your work, if I was i would of been gone by now, you want to get this sorted amicably so if you write a list out of what the problems are on the job, you'll do your best to fix them." or something along those lines.
It is so much harder when they are unwilling to talk properly, just go to a solicitor your going down that road anyway.
DO NOT SWEAR OR RAISE YOUR VOICE for all you know he could be recording you and the last thing you want is for in court him to bring up your threatening behaviour
Good luck on this every now and again everyone gets an awful customer

Customer (being polite) invited the Police into the argument using false allegations that you can prove false as you have the recording.

I suggest that you head on down to the Police Station, first to get a written record of the officers who attended (potential witnesses) second try having a word with the officer in charge looking for Fatherly advice etc some love to be looked up to.

Ask along the lines about having the customer charged with fraud and making false allegations, wasting police time, trying to ruin your reputation etc

In Ireland the Police are not obliged to get involved in a "Civil Matter" however when they see one party to a dispute being totally unreasonable they do have their ways of making life uncomfortable for the scum bag, little details like speeding fines for 32 mph, parking fines when front or back bumper are over yellow lines, regular visits to the house sometimes leaving the blues flashing while asking him how the heating is working, maybe following a complaint that you now have a scratch on the van you didn't see before all this blew up.

Make a few copies of the recording store them in different places for later use, does your wife / partner cry easily? if yes bring her along to the Police Station feeling all worried and threatened after hearing all the bad language on the recording etc

You need all of the law on your side and since he opened the door to the Police use them to your advantage, as franky said never swear or raise your voice even if talking with the nice Policeman about Mr. XYZ never called by his first name even today appear to be respectful toward the *#@^

Don't wait to bring your Solicitor into the picture, the moment he called the Police all chances of you ever making the alterations to his liking flew out the door, also why we all would like to help your Solicitor may give the best advice.

Try to have decided on whatever action you must take in the next few days but it in play and move on with your day to day business, incidents like this happen but are rare don't let the bar stard poison your view of every potential customer because that way he is still costing you money.

I'll come down and ram two flexies up where the sun doesn't shine. Problem is I need to borrow two flexies first.

Pleeease tell me he's a member of the Tory party. The BBC keep giving me these muppets to play with. I'd sort the scumbag out with a good old fashioned Glasgow Kiss.

Ill give you the flexis got loads

Bod, still interested in this guy?

After the conversation I've just had with him I'm tempted to let him have it both barrels!

Tom,
has there been an outcome with this bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Did the op get an invoice before payment ?
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Back