Any other motorcyclists here | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 10K

Discuss Any other motorcyclists here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Especially around the Newcastle area.
Itll soon be summer again lol

Let's have some pics of your rides, as soon as I've got my PC sorted I'll upload some !!

If it's ever summer again perhaps also met up for a coffee at the usual spots, rothbury,hartside etc !
But maybe not squires anymore as it's been sold !!!

I guess you lot are too busy counting your pennies lol !:p

I'm not allowed a motor bike otherwise I would be over the hills and far away going to California !

with a bike you can "go your own way" "everwhere"and "don't stop"coz you can see "the seven wonders" of the world as you "ramble on" "over the hills and far away" and end up in "california" :)

Had all manner of off-road and enduro bikes since I was 9, 44 and 3/4 now and sold my last enduro 2 yrs ago
Found I don't bounce as well as I used to
Never had a road bike, if I did, I probably wouldn't be writing this now:wings:

Now that is on the bucket list lol !! America California Canada.... in not fussy !
Im not a Harley sort of rider but I do see the appeal just ambling along in the sun on a cruiser and not my bike which would probably break down in the car park lol

anu5yqad.jpg

My old girl

Last edited by a moderator:
we refer to motorcyclists as organ donors round this way, which is the main reason I never got one :(

My dad's got 3 garages full of old bikes and some classic one's too. ThrThey are supposed to be for working on when he's retired but I don't think it's going to happen.
I remember him giving me a lift on the back of his Honda CBX nearly about 25 years ago....

Nice Duke, don't get her wet! I sold my last bike 18 months ago. Would love another but can't afford it at the mo.

Harley`s are known round here as Hardly Ablesome`s, so big noisy and SLOW.

Have `85 GPZ900r in Blue & Silver and a `78 Z900 A4 (rough, very rough) spare engine and frame need help with the old zed though can`t work out if it the electrics or the carbs. Gonna be selling the lot this year coz I`m too old to get hurt and don`t bounce as well as I used to :wheelchair:

image.jpgFamily or bike ? Unfortunately I can't do both. Just been prom dress shopping. Well just driving SWMBO. £400 down tonight and that's just for starters. The dream will have to wait.

I'm a wannabe. Got a cagiva 125 last year for a bit of summer fun. I'll upgrade eventually.

Have `85 GPZ900r in Blue & Silver and a `78 Z900 A4 (rough, very rough) spare engine and frame need help with the old zed though can`t work out if it the electrics or the carbs. Gonna be selling the lot this year coz I`m too old to get hurt and don`t bounce as well as I used to :wheelchair:

What's the problem with the old A4 ?

Just won`t quite fire up, get`s really close but not close enough to fire up.

I remember in the 80 s getting pulled 8 times in one week. Once a day and twice on Sunday. By the police I should say before all you dirty minded souls get the wrong idea.

Yeah, think so. Met a guy last year who used to race them and he offered to come and look for beer tokens but I lost his number. Have spare set of carbs so thinking of buying new coils, points, rectifiers, carb rubbers etc and paying someone, really need to clear both garages this year.

Gave mouth to mouth to a bloke in dunoon mouth to mouth in 2010. Hit gravel and hit a lanny head on. I was pumping - bad enough his fellow rider was blowing not nice at all. Poor bloke had no chance. Helicopter paramedic let him slip away as he wasn't getting any better. Not been on or near a bike after that.

Please, please, please when you sell the Z900 let me have first refusal. She will go to a VERY loving home to be restored and cherished! :)

My current ride is:

2002-Kawasaki-ZRX1200Rb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Close / screw down the grey cap done no leak
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Back