Any other motorcyclists here | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 10K

Discuss Any other motorcyclists here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the gpz with the anti dive forks ? just been having a quick read through thread cracking stuff ( cr500 into 250 ) only went as big as 350 2 stroke , just missed out on a rg 500

yes it is, but easy to bypass when they stop working.

is this the gpz with the anti dive forks ? just been having a quick read through thread cracking stuff ( cr500 into 250 ) only went as big as 350 2 stroke , just missed out on a rg 500

Had a CR500 supermoto on the road.........absolutely outrageous.

I thought they used the 750 coz of his short legs

So did i, but if you google what bike did they use in top gun there is a whole debate about it, seems it was a 900 with a u.s 750 paint job.

So did i, but if you google what bike did they use in top gun there is a whole debate about it, seems it was a 900 with a u.s 750 paint job.

just seen exactly the same answer the 900 is the same size of the 750

image.jpg

My gilera runner 180sp she was a rocket great for getting up town, unfortunately I sold he to get my self through das and put a deposit down on a gsxr600.

hi mate got a busa and a xt600e trial bike nearly back together roll on the summer might catch up on a sunny day lol

just got my 1098s 07 back to road trim ,revved up for the summer now after reading thread , normally a couple of mcn s do the job .

Attachments

• almeria 2010 027 (2) - Copy.jpg
    almeria 2010 027 (2) - Copy.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 24
  • almeria 2010 036 (2) - Copy.jpg
    almeria 2010 036 (2) - Copy.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23
Really need some sunshine now.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391749748017.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391749748017.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 43
Another with the termi fitted !

I took it out yesterday and it was bitter

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391932213127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391932213127.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 37
Another with the termi fitted !

I took it out yesterday and it was bitter

was tempted yesterday but me tyres are still mullered from cadwell,that Ducati looks mint,have you considered sliding it down the tarmac at cadwell LOL

Been to cadwell a few times but never on this.
As times gone on its become more tricked up and hence more of a Liability incase I drop it lol
Old gsxr yes.

It's got bsts on it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391960796573.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391960796573.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 30
Been to cadwell a few times but never on this.
As times gone on its become more tricked up and hence more of a Liability incase I drop it lol
Old gsxr yes.

It's got bsts on it
ohh very nice,ive only got the one zx6r,nearly binned it at the bottom of the mountain,in fact to be truthfull I am surprised I rode it home.

[h=3]A little old lady wants to join a biker club[/h]She knocks on the door of a local biker club and a big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoos all over his arms answers the door. She proclaims, "I want to join your biker club".
The guy is amused and tells her that she needs to meet certain biker requirements before she is allowed to join. So the biker asks her, "You have a bike?"
The little old lady says, "Yeah, that's my Harley over there", and points to a Harley parked in the driveway.

The biker asks her, "Do you smoke?"
The little old lady says, "Yeah, I smoke. I smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day and a couple of cigars while I'm shooting pool".

The biker is impressed and asks, "Well, have you ever been picked up by the Fuzz?"
The little old lady says, "No, I've never been picked up by the fuzz, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times".

I got a Cagiva Mito and a couple RGV 250's. They are all just gathering dust in the garage and haven't seen any action in a couple of years, I intend on bringing them out to play again this summer. I love small capacity 2 strokes, you really have to work to ride them fast.

I got a Cagiva Mito and a couple RGV 250's. They are all just gathering dust in the garage and haven't seen any action in a couple of years, I intend on bringing them out to play again this summer. I love small capacity 2 strokes, you really have to work to ride them fast.

one of the lads in the intermediate group had a couple of 250's, the lads on 600/1000 weren't any quicker,in fact a lot were slower

Cadwell is a nice circuit for small capacity bikes. I like Brands indy, as its local to me and also doesn't really give the bigger capacity bikes any real place to make the extra power and top end count. I did a trackday there on my Mito a few years ago and gave a guy on a fireblade a torrid time, he kept passing me on the start/finish straight only to be overtaken by the end of the lap. this went on for a few laps until I done him on the brakes at druids and opened up enough of a lead so he couldn't catch me on the straight. He came and found me in the garages after to shake my hand haha.

Cool, What RGV models have you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Close / screw down the grey cap done no leak
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Back