Any other motorcyclists here | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 10K

Discuss Any other motorcyclists here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the vj23 sp model. Rare as rocking horse poop but kit heads, zorsts, dci etc

All 23's are SP, but I think you are referring to the kit race parts which are super rare and ridiculously expensive.

I used to have a old yz250f field bike 5 maybe more years ago before our local off road centre stopped allowing motorbikes in I loved it not sure if I would have the footballs for a road bike though !

Brings back memories.
When I was errrrrrrr 18 ( many many moons ago lol)
My mother went to australia to visit her brother who went in the 60's.
The day she went I bought an old air cooled cr500 that kept shearing the woodruff key everytime I took the bugger out.
The week before she was due to return I sold it hahaha.
She never liked bikes then and she doesnt like them now bless her.
But it was 5 weeks of crazy fun !!!
Needless to say I have never been without a bike since lol !

Tne rebellious side perhaps lol ;)

Picking up a 600 bandit on Saturday :D

Not the 1200 I wanted but it's so decent and been well looked after that I would have felt stupid for letting it go.

Will add pics after the weekend.

Mines off to Barnsley for some TLC. I have never met a servicing company like them before. The care and finesse that they take with her I second to none. Bennett's they are and I have no affiliation with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Close / screw down the grey cap done no leak
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Back