Any other motorcyclists here | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 10K

Discuss Any other motorcyclists here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuffed the bandit into the side of a car a few months back and not had the chance to sort it out yet,but i need to get me skates on as i'm booked on the steam racked boat ferry to the Isle of Mann.

Please, please, please when you sell the Z900 let me have first refusal. She will go to a VERY loving home to be restored and cherished! :)

My current ride is:

2002-Kawasaki-ZRX1200Rb.jpg

Good boy.........I'll meet you at the Ace this summer Mas

Please, please, please when you sell the Z900 let me have first refusal. She will go to a VERY loving home to be restored and cherished! :)

My current ride is:

2002-Kawasaki-ZRX1200Rb.jpg

I`m just going to get her running again then sell so PM email addy and I`ll let you know mate.

Bloody landrovers... still could have been worse... Could have been a ssangyong musso in Bognor Regis... Imagine the questions that would have thrown up...
'What the hell was he doing there and which sicko drives a musso...'

Sadly all I can do is make light of that situation... Not nice... Not nice at all...!

I'm a wannabe. Got a cagiva 125 last year for a bit of summer fun. I'll upgrade eventually.

The Aprila Rs125 rival , 7 speed box? I'm an Aprilia fan. Had the rs125, raced the rs250. Now got a rs250 road bike. Oh and a Ktm 250 exc 2 smoker! Love my small cc bikes. Had the litre sports bikes but small capacity engines are where my hearts at.

The Aprila Rs125 rival , 7 speed box? I'm an Aprilia fan. Had the rs125, raced the rs250. Now got a rs250 road bike. Oh and a Ktm 250 exc 2 smoker! Love my small cc bikes. Had the litre sports bikes but small capacity engines are where my hearts at.

Yeah mate it's a bit of a hoot tbh! You should buy it off me, get it out of my garage! Lol

Grew up on strokers and raced mx. Best fun i had was a CR 500 supermoto......man alive i need another one.

Ooooh. Me likes this thread. I used to dream
Of owning a Cagiva Mito when I was younger. Looked like my dream Duke 749. Never got one one and has a CB400SF after my RS50. Would love an RS250 though. All that two stroke poke mmmmmm

Awesome, only found off-road a few years back . Would love a cr500. Seen a few amazing engine conversions for the 500 into the rs250 frame.

Ooooh. Me likes this thread. I used to dream
Of owning a Cagiva Mito when I was younger. Looked like my dream Duke 749. Never got one one and has a CB400SF after my RS50. Would love an RS250 though. All that two stroke poke mmmmmm

2strokes are soo much more exciting than the 4 strokes in my opinion. Love the noise, smell, power delivery and the fact my Aprilia has Apreciated over 100% in the last 7 years! If you after one you best be quick as I think they will be collector items within the next 10 years.

Price? Year?

2004 I think. Ideally about £900 but it's a bit of a project tbh.

The bloke who had it before me fitted the polini 165 kit and spent a lot on running gear. There's a couple of mechanical issues that need resolving too, but nowt major, starter motor being the main one. The appearance however is not the best, but it's nothing that can't be sorted with a bit of time devoted to it.

Got some spares for it, just never had time to work on it. It's a rare bike and older planets, non runners are selling for 7-800 on gumtree.

I got a crossplane R1 the moment had loads of different bike over the years. just don't seem to get out as much as I used to its either work or cant be bothered

Cheers, last thing I need is another project right now as my electric push bike ain't finished yet after 3 months ! Would love an original, sorted bike. Good luck with the sale.

I got a crossplane R1 the moment had loads of different bike over the years. just don't seem to get out as much as I used to its either work or cant be bothered

Love the sound of them.....

Raced small (100cc) two strokes in the early eighties and the smell of Belray was absolutely orgasmic, preferred bigger four strokes lately though, plenty quick enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Close / screw down the grey cap done no leak
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Back