Banned? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 122
  • Views 2K

Discuss Banned? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend people stay away. It's to addictive.

croppies a grass croppies a grass croppies a grass lol

ooo you fibber! I'm in the funny handshake brigade. I know how to keep a secret. I would never tell how Colin told me on the phone earlier tod..........

Ah..

Bugger....

ooo you fibber! I'm in the funny handshake brigade. I know how to keep a secret. I would never tell how Colin told me on the phone earlier tod..........

Ah..

Bugger....

The words Hook, Line and Sinker spring to mind. Simon's "nonce" comment was classic! LOL

Ah well kiddies, until next time. Flexible Frank is screwing his Fanny in tight with his flexies............

Just can't beat a Flexible Fanny, the tight ones are problematic after a few beers.....

In case you lot are getting the wrong idea, by tight I mean miserable with the pennies! LOL

I hear that there's a Flexible Fairy in Portadown.

right im not down the isle yet. ive kept you all safe tonight beyond what you know , tomorrows Friday stay safe peeps

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lucky got the morning off tomorrow to appear on Radio Scotland. After that it's a gas cooker install. Don't worry, they're WRAS approved.

I have been in a few manufacturers testing labs guess what they plumb the boilers with?

I have been in a few manufacturers testing labs guess what they plumb the boilers with?
Some of the Old Boilers I used to know, used Tenna Lady on their plumbing.

Ah that lasting aroma of pee and vodka still haunts me to this day.

Wet string?

System 3 might say the wet string is possibly an improvement on the 1" diameter Flexies they were using :shocked3:

One advantage I had after that was they could not blame how a system was plumbed for any of their own faults :)

Tool, nonce, retard.....anyone got any other nice expletives for the guy?

Personally, I think it's a wind up, but def not me this time.

Didn't think he was banned, just that he had an infraction and was very peed off about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Solved
Thanks for the comments fowlerboi. Like you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just screwdrivers. Although it’s wise to back...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
HSE runs a free Gas Safety Advice Line...
Replies
Views
Back