Banned? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 122
  • Views 2K

Discuss Banned? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol im back. Got banned for banter. Deciding not to contribute much at all now, just use this for brief reading when i got time. Cheers guys!

Thanks simon :) 1 more naughty naughty and im perm banned so im not going to say much ;)

Was it thoses power crazy blues?! Let's start our own red club!!

Lol im back. Got banned for banter. Deciding not to contribute much at all now, just use this for brief reading when i got time. Cheers guys!

i wouldn't not use the place just cause of a ban. Just carry on using it, if you get banned, you get banned. After all its only a forum.

Lol in the for sale section - a guy made a post looking for work or something - so i said "is he selling himself?" Since it was in that section.

I got told prostitution was not permitted on this forum and got banned for a week lmao! Any more and ill be permanently banned. Tbh, i only knew i was banned on thursday (week ban started monday - week ago from now) i dont use this forum as much since its got too strict over the years.
As villa said, its just a forum :)

I would have been banned other day, good job I didn't press post...

You know those reducers you get for TRV's; I had the reducer in my hand, so I was going to ask if they are OK to be used on compression fittings on gas pipework... As I put it, I thought don't be so stupid.

LOL - don't think you'll get banned for asking a question. Just being rude.

As for if those reducers are ok on gas, well I wouldn't use one, but doubt it would leak. If it can handle 2+ bar in a heating system, it can handle domestic gas pressure.

Lol in the for sale section - a guy made a post looking for work or something - so i said "is he selling himself?" Since it was in that section.

I got told prostitution was not permitted on this forum and got banned for a week lmao! Any more and ill be permanently banned. Tbh, i only knew i was banned on thursday (week ban started monday - week ago from now) i dont use this forum as much since its got too strict over the years.
As villa said, its just a forum :)

To be fair I don't think that's bad at all. I think this place has gone real serious of late. I don't see the harm in what you said, especially compared to some of the jimmy Savile jokes flying around.

Just carry on regardless and what ever happens, happens.

Lol i thought the funny side... Just shame alot of admins are too straight faced and cant take many jokes in life :p

Yeah, we don't want it to be too serious. I don't personally see that as offensive. Then very little offends me.

Sounds a bit heavy handed to me, keep to the arms like I do.

Second that villa!

As ive said before, you cant take life too serious...god knows what some of these guys who deal bans are like when builders are trying to have crack with them on sites ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Solved
Thanks for the comments fowlerboi. Like you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just screwdrivers. Although it’s wise to back...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
HSE runs a free Gas Safety Advice Line...
Replies
Views
Back