Beast from the east 28/2/18 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Beast from the east 28/2/18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A petrol leaf blower? Oh well, since I don't have one, I can always sweep the floor repeatedly to keep warm :)

A petrol leaf blower? Oh well, since I don't have one, I can always sweep the floor repeatedly to keep warm :)

blow most of the crap out the flue also turning the flue into a power flue :D

The problem is the opening lets smoke out due to having been messed about with (so currently have a sheet of hardboard in front just to reduce heat losses, seeing as not in use), but a power flue - now that's a good idea. Could just reverse the bathroom extract fan and pressurise the house, though, if I power the fan from my bicycle dynamo. Now that's a thought...

What are you guys charging for a local condense freeze up ? Kop

20 - 40 depending on how long I'm there feel guilty asking for any more seen a few for 60 tho on fb

Nah , darent pal not tonight , hopefully ( subject to the weather) theres about 30 of us off to Chester for the weekend I will sink plenty then .

chester ch4 area?

Not sure , only know its the mill hotel and spa , think its close to the center

i will wave at you

leave early

I thought you were in Wales for some reason. When we leave on Sunday , we are off to meet a pal , whos in the middle of buying a barn conversion ( mickle trafford ish area ) hes wanting some work doing , too far for me .

I thought you were in Wales for some reason. When we leave on Sunday , we are off to meet a pal , whos in the middle of buying a barn conversion ( mickle trafford ish area ) hes wanting some work doing , too far for me .

yes i am north wales :D about 15 miles from chester

Ok ta , when I see Dave on sunday do you want me to pass your number on , no idea at this stage what hes after though , will know on Sunday

you can do if you want

I've had 9 calls for broken boilers today. Since I've never advertised doing boilers I can only imagine how many I would have had if I had.
I am about to attend my 12 breakdown of the day. Been out since dawns crack and still have another to do after this one.:confused::confused:

Im must be mean as I still charge my hourly rate:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And so you should! I've been stuck on an install all week and haven't had the time to deal with the breakdowns! Had so many calls today for frozen condense pipes and no time to do them. Good customers got advice on how to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back