Beast from the east 28/2/18 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Beast from the east 28/2/18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more today and a burst pipe its starting to thaw here now so hopefully the worst is over . kop

One more today and a burst pipe its starting to thaw here now so hopefully the worst is over . kop
I have been out today. 3 frozen condenses. 1 stuck PRV on a Worcester and two really Confusing jobs? 1 - SE code on a Glowworm? Never ever seen that before and 2 - power light on a suprima 80 HE on, both 2 port valves motor and make, power on the switch live on the PCB but no pump live from the PCB? Any ideas?

would say pcb as ive changed a few

New one on me you sure it was not flashing up with a symbol then re - set, been out this morning no heat battery symbol on the stat grrrr and the numpty had cut through the condense pipe twice . kop

New one on me you sure it was not flashing up with a symbol then re - set, been out this morning no heat battery symbol on the stat grrrr and the numpty had cut through the condense pipe twice . kop
Nope. Reset boiler still says SE. But hot water and heating are working normally??

E7921E66-F1B1-441D-9202-72824CCF8E6D.jpeg
Harvest,Shaun was right service due.Found this for you mate.

Haha slow as anything but does have its uses at times ;)

The beast that keeps giving

IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

I'd have guessed Veissmann, but not the model. Only because the RGI I trained with has a love affair with Veissmann (and I can see why) and so I recognised the V, and the circular heat Exchanger looked vaguely like the Ecodens one (not that I've seen inside it like this).

Agree nice boilers - saw a different combi boiler advertised in Graham and in "Installer" and shown without the front cover and thought to myself that I'd be embarrassed to show off anything that bad (by comparison to the studied simplicity of the Veissmann design).

Sacked work off today after taking 11/2hours to do a 1/2 hour journey on tuesday due to the snow, the weather here in norfolk is pretty grim and got worse today dumping 6" of snow overnight and through the day it was -5 degrees at 1pm today on the van when i made it to the merchants and felt alot colder with the wind chill i sorted some local work for thursday friday , how has it been for you guys . cheers kop
Sorry to hear that KOP, but I just got back today from holiday and brilliant 30c :) I only heard the last week was very bad for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back