Beast from the east 28/2/18 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Beast from the east 28/2/18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep here also about 2" so far

I would press the like button pal , but I do not “like” it lol

Was supposed to be going out the the back end of nowhere up a steep hill think I will cancel that one for now :D

Was supposed to be going out the the back end of nowhere up a steep hill think I will cancel that one for now :D

I cant get off the bloody drive . Rozzers have just said nearly every road is gridlocked , and not to travel .
After a quietish Feb , I am rammed with work up to June now , lost most of last week and now some more snow .
Rant over lol

I cant get off the bloody drive . Rozzers have just said nearly every road is gridlocked , and not to travel .
After a quietish Feb , I am rammed with work up to June now , lost most of last week and now some more snow .
Rant over lol

Same and still got a few condys to fit / resort after the freeze :D

Sorry to hear that KOP, but I just got back today from holiday and brilliant 30c :) I only heard the last week was very bad for you guys.
hi Ronny been a nightmare mate been flat out only had four freeze ups in nearly 60 boilers I look after and no actual break downs so must be doing something right , where you been then mate the wife is nagging me to book up for sunny break in June hope you had a well earned break . cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back