Bog Etiquette | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bog Etiquette in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ihih:..as part of a thorough installation test???.:ihih:

Using a padsaw on it because it's like the titanic going down is rather disturbing for the custard tho!

It's got to depend how long you are in the property and how well ventilated the loo is. I now carry a bog in a bag in the land rover for those emergencies. Had one recently, boiler breakdown, boiler in garage, only loo in house upstairs. Would have required going in and asking permission to use loo and the time spent would have made it obvious that it was number twos. I opted for the bog in a bag, and it was a good job that I did because the smell was knocking birds out of the sky.

I pity the poor guy that had to empty the bin that I left the bag in.

Can't beat the look on the customers face when they say they'll have to christen the new toilet and you tell them it's too late :)

When you have to go you have to go, I've had one cust say no. So I went in the back of the van and dumped the bag in the custs wheelie bin. I had been tempted to just walk but I preferred the alternative.

Can't beat the look on the customers face when they say they'll have to christen the new toilet and you tell them it's too late :)

When you have to go you have to go, I've had one cust say no. So I went in the back of the van and dumped the bag in the custs wheelie bin. I had been tempted to just walk but I preferred the alternative.
how can they say no FFS ?

I had some one called lee working with me for some time , he is a member here " plumbers mate "
he usedevery single WC in all the jobs we have done .......we did 5-6 jobs per week for HA and he droped the dead rat every day :)

It's got to depend how long you are in the property and how well ventilated the loo is. I now carry a bog in a bag in the land rover for those emergencies. Had one recently, boiler breakdown, boiler in garage, only loo in house upstairs. Would have required going in and asking permission to use loo and the time spent would have made it obvious that it was number twos. I opted for the bog in a bag, and it was a good job that I did because the smell was knocking birds out of the sky.

I pity the poor guy that had to empty the bin that I left the bag in.

There's been a couple of times I've been caught short. Lined a bucket with a bag, perched a loo seat on top and happy days! Hand wipes and then a good dose of alcohol hand cleaner!

Van smells pretty ripe after though!

I had some one called lee working with me for some time , he is a member here " plumbers mate "
he usedevery single WC in all the jobs we have done .......we did 5-6 jobs per week for HA and he droped the dead rat every day :)

Dropped the dead rat!

Hahahahaha!

I can't work if I'm dying for a shyt. I have gotta go when I gotta go. But if house is dirty and I wouldn't let a tramp have a poo there then ill drive somewhere like b n q and drop my guts there

There's been a couple of times I've been caught short. Lined a bucket with a bag, perched a loo seat on top and happy days! Hand wipes and then a good dose of alcohol hand cleaner!

Van smells pretty ripe after though!

Done that once or twice.

I always so a snitzle when doing an install ! If custard in ear shot I run hot tap, tell lads I'm doing a "purge"

It's a disaster when cold is off and some one else has had the last flush and you have laid a monster.

I can't work if I'm dying for a shyt. I have gotta go when I gotta go. But if house is dirty and I wouldn't let a tramp have a poo there then ill drive somewhere like b n q and drop my guts there
I know every public convenience in my area - although when I've taken the only bog off in the house I've been known to squat over the 4" and aim well!!!

The very worst thing is when your not sure if to have or you haven't. And you have to do a toffee check.

If tradesmen work at my home, then the w/c is there to be used by all who need it.. All i ask is its left in the condition it was found. If a difficult custard did object to using the facilities then i would make things just a little bit difficult for them........keeping the water off for a good while and flushing the bog as soon as the water is off would be a good start.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Cheers oz-plumber, good advice. I've ordered...
Replies
Views
K
    • Optimistic
  • Question
thanks very much. will ask electrician
Replies
Views
karen mcavenue
K
Yes I'm basically using it as a programmer to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your over thinking this do as I said the...
Replies
Views
Back