Bog Etiquette | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bog Etiquette in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touch your trousers and if feels cold then you are in trouble

If tradesmen work at my home, then the w/c is there to be used by all who need it.. All i ask is its left in the condition it was found. If a difficult custard did object to using the facilities then i would make things just a little bit difficult for them........keeping the water off for a good while and flushing the bog as soon as the water is off would be a good start.........
It's not the flushing - it's the aroma

Had a lad working with me years ago....like a dog, he had to mark his travels by sh1tting in every bog.....and just like every Mackie d eating youngster......he stank like a corpse.

Having the first **** in a new big is kind of a rule.
If I don't get the chance I feel cheated!

MOD can you please re-post to a public forum and see what they think? Lol

I know every public convenience in my area - although when I've taken the only bog off in the house I've been known to squat over the 4" and aim well!!!

You got George Michael on speed dial?

Jesus at this rate the guy mixing the clay will be sh1tting in that before it goes in the kiln!!

I once knew a plasterer who would pysh in the bucket with his mixing water. There are a few pyshy walls out there :lol:

spreads !

When I was younger living in Ireland I laboured for a couple of spreads.
We were on a building site. Plumbers had done 1st fix. So no bogs were in but a foot of 4" was sticking out the floor ready.

In each house we worked in, all the rubbish from lunch went down the hole.

So glad I wasn't the plumber!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Cheers oz-plumber, good advice. I've ordered...
Replies
Views
K
    • Optimistic
  • Question
thanks very much. will ask electrician
Replies
Views
karen mcavenue
K
Yes I'm basically using it as a programmer to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your over thinking this do as I said the...
Replies
Views
Back