Bog Etiquette | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bog Etiquette in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of being in the RN. As the heads (loos) were down a long cold steel corridor, if you had a cabin the basin/urinal was a godsend, unless you shared the cabin with another lazy git like me :). Come the morning I used to stifle my laughter as my cabin mate picked his toothbrush out the sink and brushed his teeth. The reverse also applied when I ipicked my brush out of the glass and scrubbed away to see him curlled up on the floor as he had used it to poke his vomit down the plughole earlier in the morning, my mouth tasted so bad anyhow I hadnt noticed.

Basins were known as the night heads (toilets) weren't they :)

I'd not use one, force one out before I leave or hold on. If I've got the quick step then I'd reconsider.

If you think that is painful, the other night I stupidly decided to eat a huge meal then go for a 10 mile run. Or that was the plan. 3 miles in, I suddenly felt the need to simultaneously vomit, **** and crap myself all at once. Got those internal farts and they were so painful. The worst bit was I couldn't even run home to get to the loo quickly. I had to walk as running kept setting them off even worse.

Was the worst half hour of my life!

:lol::lol::lol:

I would have found an old red phone box and at least taken my soiled underpants off and tried to use them to wipe the remainder of my bottom and then somehow dump the underpants somewhere without alerting drivers that you've just shat yourself.

:lol::lol::lol:

I would have found an old red phone box and at least taken my soiled underpants off and tried to use them to wipe the remainder of my bottom and then somehow dump the underpants somewhere without alerting drivers that you've just shat yourself.

youve either given that way too much thought phil or you've been there, done that, soiled the tshirt?!

Dont rush into Asda and buy fresh underpants...they will know you've just shat yourself.

I managed to get to the front door, ran upstairs mrs thought that I got straight into shower was odd.... Until she realised I shat myself as I opened front door ...... Laughed her head off for about. Week.

I had some one called lee working with me for some time , he is a member here " plumbers mate "
he usedevery single WC in all the jobs we have done .......we did 5-6 jobs per week for HA and he droped the dead rat every day :)

Haha this is a terrible lie! The worst one was when I asked for some toilet roll and they had run out :(

doing a boiler repair i got that painfull stabbin pain, started to get a sweat on and had to keep moving going to and from van, hoppin from one leg to the other. untill i cracked and asked cust if i could use the loo. it was really quick but a bit noisy, thought id got away with a pretend pee. got down stairs and my apprentice was grinning at me. he explained on the way from the job they could hear me faintly through the baby monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Cheers oz-plumber, good advice. I've ordered...
Replies
Views
K
    • Optimistic
  • Question
thanks very much. will ask electrician
Replies
Views
karen mcavenue
K
Yes I'm basically using it as a programmer to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your over thinking this do as I said the...
Replies
Views
Back