Boiler not registered | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler not registered in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with above, I had a full independent survey done on mine. ( not sure why as I gutted it from top to bottom)

ive always seen heating not tested on all estate agents blurb so doubt if theyy have actually done anything wrong amazes me that people with little building experience dont get comprehensive surveys done when buying a house

Even the surveys are a joke tho ,
Like us they get X amount to do in a day and get pressured to do them , also i would question if half these surveyors actually know what a brick is never mind knowing anything about heating.

Like us they get X amount to do in a day and get pressured to do them , also i would question if half these surveyors actually know what a brick is never mind knowing anything about heating.

They sure as hell don`t know what a macerator is.

Agree with above, I had a full independent survey done on mine. ( not sure why as I gutted it from top to bottom)

Me too. And it stopped me making the biggest financial mistake of my life. Best £1,500 I ever spent.

I worked for someone after they had just bought the house and they wanted the boiler serviced even though they said it had been done before the sale by someone the old owners got in, as I was servicing the boiler I was talking to them and they said they paid for a full survey and they came back with nothing all was ok.

But since they had moved in they found loads of faults the worst was the roof was leaking and the previous owners had put a flexi tub up in the loft to catch the water and re painted the ceiling, they spoke to there solicitor about trying to claim money back from the surveyor and the solicitor said don't bother with that you won't win as they have disclaimers on everything. Needless to say I also ID the boiler as the case seals were shot on a positive pressure case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
Its not totally straight .
Replies
Views
In his own personal Opinion of course :D:D:D:D
Replies
Views
As far as I'm aware, the solicitor asks the...
Replies
Views
Mega flow 210i /capacity 195ltr. Was the...
Replies
Views
Back