can your vans cope with snow ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 794

Discuss can your vans cope with snow ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
French tat, I hate em.
had a few problems with it and it tried to kill me ,the landy does everything better except go as fast TBF though the old man has a transit thats been super reliable but he was a bit shocked when they could find no rust on my landy on the mot but failed his for loads

the other point to this thread other than to **** everyone off is to get you lot to order snow chains or get winter tyres in so you can cope

we still remember how wonderful the peugeot van was ......up to 5 years and you will have to sell/scrap that rusty thing ......and I WILL be still driving my VW transporter :)
winter tyres ready to go on the van and any snow up to 300mm I have no problem

Snow Socks Online from MicksGarage.

i got a set of these last year, my boss won't buy me winter tyres but still expects me to go out on call, they work a treat both on ice and snow and they are the price of one winter tyre

eva9a2e3.jpg
so true

best thing in snow is skinny old LR tyres that dig in and hit the hard stuff. Trouble is they and vans all come with daft low profiles etc now for some stupid reason. tickles me when someone sticks low profiles on a van full of kit, tyre walls cant cope and a bad tempered copper can have you up for not having suitable tyres for a conmmercial vehicle, plus the fact they are crap on snow n ice

landrovers have been in production for nearly 70 years over 70% still in use(many know with galvo chassis)how many vw beetles are left stan

Because there all owned by perverted types who love getting oily!

My vans loaded to the gunnels is rwd, has skinny tyres and gets stuck in a puddle. I defy any self professed snow expert not to get stuck!

My vans loaded to the gunnels is rwd, has skinny tyres and gets stuck in a puddle. I defy any self professed snow expert not to get stuck!
" not to get stuck " that is what most of the landy crew does , then spend the rest of the day trying to get out ! Te longer it takes and the more painful it's THE BETTER story it wil turn to be :) lol

" not to get stuck " that is what most of the landy crew does , then spend the rest of the day trying to get out ! Te longer it takes and the more painful it's THE BETTER story it wil turn to be :) lol

Like I said Stan, perverted.

Anyway the Husky has just turned one, so just need to drag out the sled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It just goes to show how useless they really...
Replies
Views
Back