central heating adding extra pump for minor circulation problem | Central Heating Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss central heating adding extra pump for minor circulation problem in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a Grundfos 15/60 on a small school run due to excessive length of run, rang boiler Manu, they advised due to run length that an extra pump was put at furthest point on return,

Yea but on a new system that just scream bodge

Not really, the system boiler pump isn't big enough for all the rads, ideally this should be low loss header, with either individual zoned pumps or a suitably sized semi commercial for 35 rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There are zones valves already on the rads but...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
S
Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I got...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
A simple thing i'd probably check is the...
Replies
Views
Back