Cheapest Combinaton boiler | Boilers | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cheapest Combinaton boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monza 24kw Band A Boiler £415+VAT at tradepoint

Heatline’s Monza high efficiency condensing combi boiler has a 28kW hot water output and a flow rate of 11.4 l/min with a composite stainless steel heat exchanger and modulating circulation pump. It’s compact, lightweight and highly efficient with a factory fitted analogue time switch, flexible flue options, in-built frost protection and comes with a 1-year warranty as standard.
Only £499.00

What is theCheapest Combinaton boiler on the market?

I try to tell customers that a a good boiler well fitted that incorperates a magnetic filter system and a good inhibitor installed will last far longer than a cheap boiler that is chucked in.

Some listen some don't.

So I'm thinking of when pricing giving a an itemised estimate.
Good boiler
Rubbish boiler
Power flush or no power flush
Manetic filter or not
Scale reducer or leave it out
Inhibitor.

At lest then they can see why I'm a million £ more than the next fella

[URL="http://www.cityplumbing.co.uk/searchHierarchy?hierarchyName=Ferroli&productDisplayType=PRICELISTCATALOGUE&lowestLevel=true&hierarchyType=VALUE&category=354&attribute=1&displayType=BOTH"]Ferroli are one of the cheapest A rated boilers around with 5 years warranty
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Heatline’s Monza high efficiency condensing combi boiler has a 28kW hot water output and a flow rate of 11.4 l/min with a composite stainless steel heat exchanger and modulating circulation pump. It’s compact, lightweight and highly efficient with a factory fitted analogue time switch, flexible flue options, in-built frost protection and comes with a 1-year warranty as standard.
Only £499.00

fine if a custard wants cheap,but when you weigh in a detection electrodes nearly 50 quid its more economical to fit a middle road like a gold

fine if a custard wants cheap,but when you weigh in a detection electrodes nearly 50 quid its more economical to fit a middle road like a gold

i don,t think they are too bad if they last the 5 years, means we get more work ,as long as we advise the customer that ferrolis are not one of the best boilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
J
All boilers will need parts replacing...
Replies
Views
7 years without use is not good I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
B
To expand slightly on @John.g's answer, many...
Replies
Views
Back