Checkatrade | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Checkatrade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up today :). Get a years money back guarantee if you follow some points and Steven i reminded him it was you that recommended them to me :lol:

I just got my notification that ive gone live and passed all the checks.

Well done simon . I spoke to them and they have no one in my area and they mentioned the money back
guarantee. Still undecided.

kris call the rep and speak to him.

Bugger ian no more edinburgh clients for me, ps that women is away on hoilday for 3 weeks she forgot to get in touch before she left nice of her

I had mine two weeks yesterday, they said it would take two weeks.

kris call the rep and speak to him.

Bugger ian no more edinburgh clients for me, ps that women is away on hoilday for 3 weeks she forgot to get in touch before she left nice of her

Is chappers movin in on your territory,,, chapps is no feirt ,,

I just got my notification that ive gone live and passed all the checks.

does that prove they dont bother then? :)

got to say that my chap wasnt to keen on coming down to me as I was somewhat cynical of the scheme, when he was here he kept mentioning that being first in the area was essential and it could take 2-3 years to build up to top level etc etc, so I remained cynical but coughed up a deposit.

Last edited by a moderator:
does that prove they dont bother then? :)

got to say that my chap wasnt to keen on coming down to me as I was somewhat cynical of the scheme, when he was here he kept mentioning that being first in the area was essential and it could take 2-3 years to build up to top level etc etc, so I remained cynical but coughed up a deposit.

He is 100% right! Another electrician that joined last year in Lincoln has now left. I would assume it is because I am getting the lion's share of the work as I have loads more reviews than him.

Just had my meeting with the Checkatrade rep - will let you know how it goes once fully set up and running.

Yeah, i thought so, I'll have to ask them about my unvented :).
It's going nuts today though :
[h=3]Hits For Today[/h]
Internal: 4
External: 14

Whoop Whoop

internal is checkatrade, ian i have had a good few in edinburgh man you defo get some bud i wish all you guys all of the best at the end of the day its paid off for me boilers outside taps cookers range, priced 6 bathrooms this week from check a trade so hoping all goes well

Oak railway sleepers. Cut down and belt sanded. Just a touch too high for me but cust over the moon.

Just thought I'd update in here - I've had 3 calls so far, not too bad as I've only been live a couple of weeks. Will let you know how it pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've never seen error codes displayed. Sorry...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can, as suggested, top up at night/very...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would just ask them. Yes a bridge mixer is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back