Christmas working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Christmas working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Big job to finish on Monday, then small jobs for rest of week, maybe a few small jobs that come in between 16th to 20th then that's it until 6th January.
Answer phone message will be changed on both phones to make it clear I am closed 'til then.

3 boilers to do by next Friday, then not booking anything in the week before Xmas but will do callouts until Xmas eve, then nothing booked in until the 6th :)

Self employed and will work if the phone rings, nothing booked in for over the festive period. If I'm not out working, I'm sure I'll be working at home. I'm sure SWMBO will let me have Christmas day off :santa_smiley:

I dont do Christmas Eve - after 16.00 - next day 05.00 but we have others that do

Other than that it rolls on as usual. Our obligations to the likes of Peverill mean on call
is a fact of life. CHK

last working day is the 20th for me and back on the 2nd. I will be getting in plenty of cycling to burn off the mince pies. Oh and 2 years worth of annual accounts to do on the days my wife is in work - joy!

I'm not officially taking any time off. But will have all scheduled work done by the end of next week.

I'll take emergency call outs over Christmas if the money is ok.

Wife is due to have our third on the 1st so I'll take some time off when she arrives!

probably finish on the 20th, although if a regular wants work doing i will turn out. back on the 6th unless needed before again only for a regular.

apply to go in the arms if only to see the video it will be worth it

Thanks steveb.

I have done searches to try to find out how to join the arms. There is one to say to pm dave but I'm not sure who dave is. Can you advise me how to go about joining please?

Thanks in anticipation.

I'm finishing on friday 20th and off until the 6th Jan.
Always take 2 weeks off unless we get a right cold spell and a load of bursts but that doesn't happen too much like it used to. Houses are better het and insulated than they once were.

I'm hoping for this, it's noce to spend 2 full weeks off with the family :)

Planned work all done by the 19th, will go out if I want to. Off to Edinburgh in Scottish Land for a few days, then go back when I'm bored or sick of mince pies and beer.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
Jamaica I’m in, upon Thames - not so interested…
Replies
Views
C
do not use the fire, needs dismantling and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK from what I searched it does not reduce the...
Replies
Views
Back