Christmas working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Christmas working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Got a Thermal store and Link up job to do next week . Hopeing to finish on 20th , then 2 weeks off .
Not all pleasure though as I need to get my accounts up to date and do Estimating so i have some jobs to do in January .

Planned work all done by the 19th, will go out if I want to. Off to Edinburgh in Scottish Land for a few days, then go back when I'm bored or sick of mince pies and beer.

Neer eat pies and drink beer at the same time. The grease will harden in your mouth :smile:

This is the kind of mince pies i mean for those wondering how a mince pie is greasy
ScotchPie2.jpg

I'd take it he is in bed now so get the pan on and give yourself a wee treat. Lovely :smile:

Would wake the misses and not worth it - (note to self - work harder and bug a bigger place)!

Might treat myself Sunday morn - just eaten a bowl of wasabi peas!

Who's working over Christmas....employed or self employed?

Why would anybody want to work during Christmas?
Stay at home, put your feet up and drink to your hearts content. That's what I'll be doing. BTW, I'm not taking on any boiler installation jobs till after February. I'm only going to be doing bathrooms for now as I get better mark-up on the materials

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
Jamaica I’m in, upon Thames - not so interested…
Replies
Views
C
do not use the fire, needs dismantling and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK from what I searched it does not reduce the...
Replies
Views
Back