commercial pictures ? | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Page 14 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

O

on31ll

show us pictures of your installs or what you work on etc ??:santa_cheesy:

Looks good Ch4, neat pipe and frame work.

How come there is no expansion bellows on the pumps? Are the copper lines below the pumps the returns?

I cant quite make out whats what, guessing the 54 or 67 at the bottom is flow from boiler?

From top, Cylinder Flow - Return, Heat battery Flow - Return, Expansion Vessel feed, Heating Flow And yes the Bottom pipe is the Heating Return, 76mm on the Primary's.

Its as per the Mechanical Drawings with the exception its now turned on its side due to the plant room height.

project ive been mechanical foreman on

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good

You ever had a look inside?

Looking good

You ever had a look inside?

Hi Shaun,

Only a burner service this time round, burner off and stripped down with its massive individual pilot, checked the run of the mill stuff and shined a torch down to check the quarl bricks you can see in photo 3 them glowing nicely - insurance inspection will be a full strip down and climb inside!

Love the big stuff - il put some process pictures up later of working on some interesting burners!

Round about 1mw ?

Would love to work on something that sized but there coming far and few between

Commercial kitchen shoehorned into a tiny first floor room! Then they wondered why there were vent problems :)

IMGP1984.JPG

Fun and games dropping this onto a hospital roof at crack of sparrow!

20160604_063749.jpg

Guy building a nuclear bunker near here. Does he know something we don't?

IMGP1407.JPG

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi chaps I have a as new Ali plug cock key...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not all commercial boilers are 70 kwatt...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
Back