commercial pictures ? | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Page 12 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

O

on31ll

show us pictures of your installs or what you work on etc ??:santa_cheesy:

Looks good miss
What you do with the old stuff

DSCF6766.jpgDSCF6767.jpg

tbh, it wasnt part of our contract to remove the old gear from site and we wouldnt be happy fitting a new boiler and connecting it to existing buffers etc, if they failed then it wouldnt look good for us even though it wasnt our fault.

The boiler itself was fine, weve done a few 200 kw frolings and they are ok, bit too fussy, but work ok. the problem with this one was the heatloads totalled 140kw and the boiler was only a 90kw, the buffers were 2x 1600ltrs which is a bit on the short side, and because of the way they designed and controlled it, the boiler was always trying to provide heat for the system running 24 hrs a day even in the summer and the buffers sat cold.

Hi missplumb,

I'm surprised you are still working in copper on these scale installs, I would have expected LCS given the cost! Any particular reason why?

We are on a baby Froling next week, all 15kw of it along with a colossal 500 litre buffer!

We've priced copper and lcs on a few jobs and there was only £500 in it. Then there is different cutter blades etc, and we get a decent price for whatever copper is left at the end of the job from the scrap man
the boiler we are doing is a tx250 with a 6000ltr buffer.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi chaps I have a as new Ali plug cock key...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not all commercial boilers are 70 kwatt...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
Back