commercial pictures ? | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

O

on31ll

show us pictures of your installs or what you work on etc ??:santa_cheesy:

That would be the sensible way:wink_smile:
I have never changed a head, its always a new pump which doesnt fit. Ends up needing positional flanges or stool pieces welded up.

A stool piece? Lol. Spell check is funny

I've not had that problem yet. I only fit Grundfos and they tend to look after the old pump bodies very well

I have replaced many heads and only 1 complete pump. But that wasn't a twin head

The joys of confined spaces.

photo (25).jpg

Added some more pics
They are 3x Strebel 500 boilers, 2x CT pump sets, 1xVT pump set with 3 port valve and Enwamatic.
You can see pictures of the header in the background on the last page:smug:

i was saying to someone about getting my commercial gas before years out and they said not worth it as only the bigger companies get the work.
been subbing a bit out of late and seems to me that its a better market than the domestic crap

Its near Weston super mare
I am self employed but work for my Dads company, who works for bigger companyies.
As a one man outfit I think you would be unlikley to get big boiler houses but I may be wrong.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi chaps I have a as new Ali plug cock key...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not all commercial boilers are 70 kwatt...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
Back