DIY er New To Forum | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss DIY er New To Forum in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

L

Lee7

Hi Folks,
I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I have done various DIY plumbing projects in the past and occasionally have questions on the best way to do things. I work as an IT consultant but have refurbished properties in my spare time and installed bathrooms, radiators, taps, toilets on several occasions. I am also starting an electricians course to add an electrics ticket to my qualifications and may be interested in getting additional training in the future.
Good to be here,
Cheers, Lee

Hi Lee welcome along , but please dont be one of those guys who buy a van and get it signwritten with something like this , bare in mind one man band,,,, Property Maintanance :- Bathrooms, Bedrooms ,Kitchens , Tiling , Plastering , painting decorating and all your electrical needs, lol

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Friend of mine works at an ACS centre and it’s...
Replies
Views
M
thanks
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
R
  • Question
My favourite quote!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10