Election poll...who will win vote now! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 142
  • Views 3K

Discuss Election poll...who will win vote now! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily a case of not bothering but probably more that they wish to remain private.

I've been and voted.

But you can`t see any members names croppie, at least we mere mortals can`t.

that exit polls a joke.
only labour at our station and no one asking who you voted!!!

We had only conservative at ours but still no one asking about who voted for who

After all that i missed my chance to vote had a flipping pig of a day drilled through mains and live cable in concrete floor..

well the uk independent plumbers seem to have turning the heat up...

looks like libs are getting a right fleecing...................from the cons. lol

ukip are doing well...apart from inner london

Q; if snp is english out!
how do they differ from bnp, or is it just in the name?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like libs are getting a right fleecing...................from the cons. lol

We had that very same discussion last night.

We had this convo as well can you imagine if we had an ENP be uproar

Does this result mean Scotland can leave now ???? ;)
Soar Alba :)

For crying out loud give it a rest mate, dunno who`s getting on my :nono: more, you or Nicola Sturgeon! :smile5:

Last edited:
dont neet to!....

we will just pump that oil from croydon and under sell the north sea oil then it will be worthless.lol hahaha

Spoken like a true Tory, lol
Under sell everything.

You will still be needing Our water n electricity though ££££££ ;)

No we won't over here
Plenty of water
And the amount of wind turbines is unreal lol

plenty of water in ***bria, just needs a good plumber to install the pipes.lol

what i dont get is why is the election not done on national vote % for each party, then individual constituencies have a vote for majority to run council.
that way each county could give the pm stick if it dissagrees or want action changes!!
dont get it...
its more or less done that way but the majority of the uk (51%) did not vote for the winning party in any case, like to know what the actual figures are!!

Last edited by a moderator:
would it not be better to get rid of the parties and have members who FOUGHT for their local area and stopped following the party line ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
Back