Electric combi boiler for underfloor heating and rads - off the grid | Boilers | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electric combi boiler for underfloor heating and rads - off the grid in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should set up a fund for me airsource. I can do 4k. Just need you lot to stump up the remaining 6. I promise I'll shut up once
we hit the magic number.

lovely and warm on a sunny day yes.the black slate roof gets especially warm, i was thinking of putting ducting in the roof ridge to collect hot air and take it back downstairs. Also thinking of hanging more slate on the side of house and running pipe in between slate and house wall, to capture more heat and warm the water that way. not an end solution, but a little help on a sunny day...

So don't you think if the walls where so super efficient they would keep the house cool as the heat can't get through good insulated walls
Now think of it when it's cold outside and your heat is going where!!!!

Oh. Sitting in the sun its lovely. The actual house interior is colder than outside. Damp. Fridge like. I dont know myself, most people who see it say it will be good n cosy

Theres a lot of comments about the astronomical cost of running the proposed system. It will be a wet underfloor system and 4 large rads heated by an electric boiler with a direct cylinder for my domestic hot water.

Its not an electric underfloor system. So Im hoping i will be able to afford
to run it. I doubt my kidneys are worth much if i ever had to sell

Is this a new build ?
Itis wet underfloor heating
But you are heating it using an electric boiler same principle electric to hear it

If this is not installed yet who is going to install the underfloor heating and the like

Its not the same principle at all Gray. Using electric boiler to heat wet underfloor is not comparable to using electric underfloor matting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Are you controlling the stove flow temperature...
Replies
Views
D
I have fitted gear from EHC and was pretty...
Replies
Views
A
Living in the country, then why not oil...
Replies
Views
Back