Europe | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Europe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told if we leave the price of a decent bottle of red will go sky high!!

for me its a ill informed OUT,
This country needs turning round big time, if you look at some of the stories of how this country bows to No British born/cultures its ridiculous

The eurozone has changed in all recognition from what it was originally meant to be, a common market for free trade.
It has, more so since the fall of the berlin wall, evolved into an undemocratic monster accountable to no one and it will get worse when they let the turks in.

If we leave, does that mean we leave the do-gooders in Brussels , or are they firmly planted here ?

All our euro mps (can anyone name any apart from Farage) will get their jotters and have to sign on the buroo lol

After reading the whole of that post by Toxic Ted, I feel I understand a bit more. It's explained tons of reasons for leaving it and none for staying in, understandable as Grove wants out.
I'm going with out for now unless someone else can convince me otherwise.

I am all for leaving europe. Alas i think the referendum is all just an illusion for joe public. If the government wants to stay in, then we will stay in regardless of what we actually want

Last edited:
Nobody could give a really accurate account for the pro's and the cons because so much would change in an uncertain way, but i think we have to make a decision to make our own way and be accountable for our actions. We are in a position where we have the opportunity to be our own boss again (not unlike starting out in business on our own again) and learn from failures and move on. I'm damned sure it won't be a smooth ride, but we need to take control and steer our own boat.

I am all for leaving europe. Alas i think the referendum is all just an illusion for joe public. If the government wants to stay in, then we will stay in regardless of what we actually want

Being ever pessimistic i've said that all along

We managed to run the most powerful economy and greatest trading nation in the world in the past without any help from europe.
I'm quite sure we could easily manage to get by.

I have no doubt that they (europe) will make things difficult for us to teach us a lesson if we do manage to escape.

out at the earliest opportunity, close the borders, go for free market trading, support industries that need help, eject those immigrants that dont like obeying our laws, bin the eu laws that screw up our country, use the money saved to reorganise the health service, armed forces etc, let all our meps reapply for uk citizenship and then refuse them entry :) if scotland wants to stay in the eu, let them pay their own way, looks like I should be voting UKIP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt that they (europe) will make things difficult for us to teach us a lesson if we do manage to escape.

There may be rhetoric, but they will still want to sell us red wine, and buy scotch.

In any event, staying in for that reason is akin to giving your lunch money to big boys to stop them beating you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
I'm putting in a utility sink, in a limited...
Replies
Views
DotBean
D
  • Question
Thankyou for your advise and help
Replies
Views
  • Question
Replies
Views
Something like this Din Rail Modular Contactor...
Replies
Views
Just to round this one off, I have collated...
Replies
Views
Back