F.A.O Toxic Ted | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 747

Discuss F.A.O Toxic Ted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I'm in your neck of the woods on Monday mate. Sunny Slaaaaa!

If you fancy bringing me a bag of doughnuts and a caramel latte I wouldn't be upset about it!

Make that 2 but without the caramel, wont be around long though, just the 1 job then I`m away.

Make that 2 but without the caramel, wont be around long though, just the 1 job then I`m away.

Where abouts in slough u gonna be mate? Toxic Ted won't stretch to two lattes so you better bring a flask!

Where abouts in slough u gonna be mate? Toxic Ted won't stretch to two lattes so you better bring a flask!

Farnham Road SL1, Not working & leaking, pound to a penny it`s full of wet wipes so in and out in under an hour.
Didn`t say I wouldn`t pay for mine, note mine! lol

I'm in SL3. You have to drive past me to get to yours. It'd be rude not to drop me a latte off on the way...

I'll bring donuts on my way to Bristol and glouster its only a small detour mines a vanilla latte though

I'll only drink Yorkshire tea anything else is counterfeit goods and not fit for consumption

Joking aside I'm sleeping out in so sn gl and bs postcodes next week should anyone of note fancy a beverage

You're not coming all that way for a little repair job surely?

Yep! And measure up for the fabric guys to make good. Got 17 jobs another firm failed to do that need completing next week. We've graciously extended our area for those jobs as they've given us a £1000 uplift per job to complete them. Can't be any old company either due to the business types. Still it's a few nights out double bed to myself fry up every morning and extra dough so can't grumble not sure if it's a bonus or punishment for other actions time will tell

Yep! And measure up for the fabric guys to make good. Got 17 jobs another firm failed to do that need completing next week. We've graciously extended our area for those jobs as they've given us a £1000 uplift per job to complete them. Can't be any old company either due to the business types. Still it's a few nights out double bed to myself fry up every morning and extra dough so can't grumble not sure if it's a bonus or punishment for other actions time will tell

Who cares about a bonus. A fry up is worth the drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I got one from a local shop for £120. Go to a...
Replies
Views
Back