F.A.O Toxic Ted | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 746

Discuss F.A.O Toxic Ted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys work far from home :)

I get a nose bleed if I have to go two post codes from my house ;)

Stayed in Bognor a month or so back in the morning a group of blokes ordered 7 rashers of bacon with their breakfast (premier in all you can eat jobbie) on the last day I cottoned on they were making their lunches out of it... Northerners

Well there's a blast from the past. How you doing Tom? House going well?

And a bit of travel is healthy it's good to see other places

Well sorry to disappoint fella's, but ill be in Lewes by 7am monday so you'll just have to buy your own polski latte. Lidles on the Farnham rd do the best doughnuts. I cant recommend a coffee outlet as i drink monkey tea during daylight hours and not that european frothy cack..........please enjoy what slough has to offer and dont be afraid to take some home.

Ps....if you are coming onto the Britwell estate then bring a riot vest :army:

I cant recommend a coffee outlet as i drink monkey tea during daylight hours and not that european frothy cack

You go up in my estimation. Not that far, and lets be realistic, you didn't start in a good place, but hey - up is up. Don't knock it.

teamug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well sorry to disappoint fella's, but ill be in Lewes by 7am monday so you'll just have to buy your own polski latte. Lidles on the Farnham rd do the best doughnuts. I cant recommend a coffee outlet as i drink monkey tea during daylight hours and not that european frothy cack..........please enjoy what slough has to offer and dont be afraid to take some home.

Ps....if you are coming onto the Britwell estate then bring a riot vest :army:

Oh well that saves me loading all the freebies into the van..

Well there's a blast from the past. How you doing Tom? House going well?

And a bit of travel is healthy it's good to see other places

The house is sweet mate :)

Still got loads to do and it's costing a fortune but I love it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I got one from a local shop for £120. Go to a...
Replies
Views
Back