F.A.O Toxic Ted | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 747

Discuss F.A.O Toxic Ted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts cannot be un-thought.

There should be a warrant out for your arrest Mr Crop, from the international court in the Hague, for crimes against humanity for putting that post on the interweb.

Eh? How is gurn boy my fault?

I was hoping you'd sponsor me ray? AP's Big UK Tour (sponsored by Williams) I was thinking a jacket and maybe a matching hat?

So long as the jacket buttons up the back, and the hat is a full-face balaclava, you've got a deal!

I was hoping you'd sponsor me ray? AP's Big UK Tour (sponsored by Williams) I was thinking a jacket and maybe a matching hat?

You cant have a jacket....i've been trying to get one out of Dean at the Slough branch for ages and all i get is "they are for employees only and can't give them away".......and its not going to change now they are all bloody tight arse share holders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I got one from a local shop for £120. Go to a...
Replies
Views
Back