F.A.O Toxic Ted | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 747

Discuss F.A.O Toxic Ted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumb centre becomes a more attractive merchants everyday ;)

Beer goggles Tom.

beergoggles.jpg

You could always redeem yourself by giving me a 50% discount on a new bathroom suite, a new en suite and a new downstairs toilet and sink ;)

Your havin a laugh Tom.....Williams Slough are even charging VAT on anything from the tea machine now.....and the charity sweets.....

Would you like to get that close to a man whose life's work consists of making poo smoothies?

It's only Adam. I've always kinda viewed him as an acceptable sacrificial offering if it means the rest of us can live.

Or even just as a laugh.....

No selfie. RPM is an international man of mystery and he wishes to stay that way. I can put a picture up for your enjoyment if you so desire?!

Great to meet you Rpm and cheers for the coffee!

Good to put a face to the humour that makes me smile on here mate however by asking if I`ve washed my hands first I was tempted to throw the cup at you! lol

Last edited:
You get the horrible feeling that that's his sex face too?

Some thoughts cannot be un-thought.

There should be a warrant out for your arrest Mr Crop, from the international court in the Hague, for crimes against humanity for putting that post on the interweb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I got one from a local shop for £120. Go to a...
Replies
Views
Back