help me grow | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss help me grow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpgOne of mine, full system.

I don't do it for the customer mate, use to fit exactly the same for warmfront and will do for eco etc, if I'm happy with the job then 99 times out of 100 so is the customer anyway. I do it so that I can walk away knowing I've no come backs, and your work is your business card.

Thats fair enough, I do a neat job but don't go over the top. I'm not sure it's apreciated.

Sink hole? Residential park home, different to motor home ( as far as I'm aware!)

RPH requires a sink hole of no less than 25mm :)
unless low lever ventilation is at floor lever

rph's made after 2005 require a minimum of 25mm

made before that you have to provide it aswell but they don't give you a minimum size however i had a chat with an inspector over it and he said if you install a new applience make the sink hole 25mm to cover yourself :)

oh refrigerators needed a purpose provided 13mm minimum size.

Where can this be found king?

Covering yourself and a requirement are 2 different things, interested to know if I am mistaken though.

In my NICEIC lpg safety on site guide.

the bs numbers are bs5482-2 is for pre 2005
post 2005 is bs5482-2 and bs5482-1

I'll have a dig about. Never mentioned in the course or the re assess, never ever seen one fitted either but wouldn't be surprised if it is in there somewhere.

I'll have a dig about. Never mentioned in the course or the re assess, never ever seen one fitted either but wouldn't be surprised if it is in there somewhere.

I'm quite lucky, when i do any training now i go one to one with the guy who did my apprentiship for it. Even did a saturday at his house. It means than i'm not learning with 10 other guys in a classroom and nodding if i half under stand it :)

Really get to learn and retain it that way.

I cant tell......my eyes are still distracted by the unpainted wall....

Looks like you can see it dropping parallel with the condensate.

oh yeah, looked like the condensate going down was in 32/40mm and the pressure relief was going into that!! funny how you can see different things in photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
It would cost quite a bit to move the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back