Help, need new boiler but have water flow issues... | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help, need new boiler but have water flow issues... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow wow wowwww lets not get craried away there "mates" is such a strong word ya know

thats better Larysa , sometimes when you say things no matter what you just cant take them back :)

Bod stop flirting! You have been doing it since post 21 :devil2:

you wont be laughing if its on the news at ten tonight "missing plumber in london" lol

He's quite safe and heading home now.....so no worries about any news stories featuring abducted plumbers!

Not quite - need to get Thames Water out to renew the external stopcock (that they promised to do last May!) - and only once that's done will I know better what my options really are. BUT, got some good advice from Stan (current system definitely knackered!) and feel happier about what my options are.

So thanks to all for your comments/advice.

....and just for the record.....definitely a girl! ;)

we werent going to even ask ,we never do ( i was just going to ring stan tomorrow )lol

lol. thanks again guys - this has been very helpful and Stan was very good, as promised...! I now have realistic visions of actually having some heating this winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys. Just finished and managed to set...
Replies
Views
Thanks CJG, I understand what you're saying. I...
Replies
Views
Back