How does it feel ..... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ruff-Ass
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K

Discuss How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruff-Ass

To be ranked 3rd out of tilers and sparks and then plumbers..?

it must be daunting to train for 2 weeks and then get disheartened by not climbing the trade ladder ..:asshole:

Actually we train for 4 years.....1hour tiling, 1hour electrics and 3 yrs 51 weeks and 38 hours doing the important stuff

Plumbers rule them all that's why we tell them what to do and where

Actually we train for 4 years.....1hour tiling, 1hour electrics and 3 yrs 51 weeks and 38 hours doing the important stuff

Ahh right i get it now ... so 3yrs 50 weeks and 35 hours of learning to lie :lol:

These tiler have got some neck ain't they?
They're only labourers who carry tiles from the van to the wall and they act like they are a trade....

I nearly wet myself:)

These tiler have got some neck ain't they?
They're only labourers who carry tiles from the van to the wall and they act like they are a trade....

I nearly wet myself:)

You must get some tena ladies gay jay .. :)

Croppie delete this as its another fool whos got nothing else better to do with his sat night

Can't delete this thread Koogs. That's a tilers trick.

Trying to hide things they don't understand.....

Croppie!!!! like a hot knife through butter you pushed the knife in deep :lol:

You must get some tena ladies gay jay .. :)

I got ten tilers ladies (although that description is somewhat generous)
Apparently their men are so unmasculine they use their floppy nobs as a grout float leaving their women gagging for a length of stiff pipe which is why only a plumber can satisfy them:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Back