How does it feel ..... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ruff-Ass
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K

Discuss How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the messenger ,

i was watching the boxing and adrenaline level was boosted already

and then is you here taking the micky out on my brothers

introduce your self pls

see you bugger off just as i come one..timing.lol

hope some one is going to tidy up this open forum thread before the nights over:rant:

fyi the only tiler i know is gay and likes bum too:asshole:

Oi!!! ello mate..

wot ya mean tidy this thread up , surely you do not police heavily like that.. banter is banter..IMO..

we get lots of tilers coming here trying to educate them selfs

and then THEY pretend that they know what is the difrence

between half-full and half-empty bath tub :)

The only time a bath tub is empty is when the plumber is sat in it :lol:

we are not trying to educate you when is empty or full pal ,

is about half-full or half-empty

but then I gain I dont expect you understand this difference

you are just tiler

:) pmsl

Usually yes, trying to scrape off the adhesive you messy gits have left all over it!

I hear different but i would have got more if you lot had not been warned or that fart gas man had not banned me :lol:

I hear different but i would have got more if you lot had not been warned or that fart gas man had not banned me :lol:
See, you do have psychological issues, have you asked doc to send you for counselling ? It may help :)

Im off to bed now with a vision of a redhead brass in my mind.........cheers ruff, this could get messy.

I did go see a doc but he said to change trades.. i asked what and he said a fricken plumber :lol: .. i asked why and he said it is a trade that requires little skill and less stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Back