How does it feel ..... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ruff-Ass
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K

Discuss How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ten tilers ladies (although that description is somewhat generous)
Apparently their men are so unmasculine they use their floppy nobs as a grout float leaving their women gagging for a length of stiff pipe which is why only a plumber can satisfy them:)

being in denial of being gay gay-jay is a bolton tribute... if talking about women makes you feel secure then lets chat about them :lol:

I really wish I could get a job sticking stuff to walls! Think how much easier life would be, no need to worry if that bit of gunk you smeared into a gap (grouting I think it's called) is going to kill someone! I bet you wouldn't get called out at 10 O'clock on a Saturday "Help, one of my tiles has faded, can you come ASAP, please, I have three kids, hurry!"

Croppie, leave it here. Bit of banter makes a change from being bored to death about Land Rovers!!

Seen Sooo many totally fecked up tiling jobs, done by a plumber who thinks its easy.

Where you lot getting those mushrooms from ,cos I could do with some.

Seen Sooo many totally fecked up tiling jobs, done by a plumber who thinks its easy.

I've seen so many by a tiler.......

Not exactly difficult is it....
Bet you can't wire an s plan or a y plan....

is no need to introduce my self I am getting confuse what i am facing , is this your face or bum ......

turn around , oh noo there is not much difference

basterd pig , coming here winding us up on a saturday night :)

hope your wallet is full as we can drink here

Hineken pls

Yeah thats it, quit whilst you're ahead!! Now f*** off back to your glorified jigsaw puzzles!!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Back