How does it feel ..... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ruff-Ass
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K

Discuss How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was meaning a warning more to warn off innocent members and diyers looking to find out how simple tiling is.....

bs.gif

glorified decorators like Lawrence Bowen. thought he was gay but turned out dandy

At least decorators don't expect us to use invisible pipework to get water to our taps.

Rather than spending time bytching and whining they just slop paint everywhere.......

My grandpappy was a decorator.

Course that was back in the days when the job was done properly.

These days anyone with a vague idea of what a paintbrush looks like can call themselves a decorator..........

That explains a lot :)

Indeed. I sat on his knee as a boy and he said "Son, go out and pick a trade, plumber, sparky, chippie, decorator..... I'll leave it up to you son. But whatever you do don't become a tiler. They're the turds of the building trade!"

Croppie 5:0 Ruff bum..........

Indeed. I sat on his knee as a boy and he said "Son, go out and pick a trade, plumber, sparky, chippie, decorator..... I'll leave it up to you son. But whatever you do don't become a tiler. They're the turds of the building trade!"

Croppie 5:0 Ruff bum..........

Turds . Because we are the trade that bonny's up the $hit left by plumbers who think they can install bathrooms as well.

Morning croppie

Dave tilling is a simple job for nice simple people keep up the good work see I'm always late lol

Dave tilling is a simple job for nice simple people keep up the good work see I'm always late lol

Agreed, we'll always need tilers. Grunts to do the heavy work and make the tea.

Never over pay someone who's tool kit can fit into a bucket.

Closing thread.

Dave. Can you wind it in now? The majority of UKPF wants to string you up and cut your bits off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Back