ideal isar | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ideal isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
My big concern for you is how many parts will be needed given the amount of time its sat, could potencialy be looking at pcb, diverter, pump

sorry its just a bit depressing its nearlly winter again, and i suppose from your point of view it sounds funny but it really is not for me, i work for people with learning disabilities so i am the wage earner so we cannot get benefits so that is why we have been without .
its probably the pcb the trouble is though other parts my now not work if its been laid up for so long,sorry to hear of your circumstances this country gives to the lazy and stuff the hard working peeps why dont you post up in the find a plumber sectioni am sure someone can help you out

If you can't afford to repair the boiler, that would suggest you are possibly on a level of income that would be eligible for a free boiler. Failing that, contact the council who often can offer an interest free loan/grant that could help.

sorry its just a bit depressing its nearlly winter again, and i suppose from your point of view it sounds funny but it really is not for me, i work for people with learning disabilities so i am the wage earner so we cannot get benefits so that is why we have been without .

We're not laughing at you or your situation. As has been stated previously help is available, you may be able to obtain funding, please ask at your CAB. Also whereabouts are you? There may be someone on here nearby.

Help us to help you.

i have an electric shower and a gas fire in my room and i do not have to explain myself i also have not the funds to fork out for a new boiler as i look after my husband whom is poorly i only posted on here for advice not abuse so thanks.

Where has this lady gone ? she is asking for help (No funds) so how is she going to pay for repairs ? If she has a sick husband then why cant Social Services help her ? even if she is working she may be entitled to help depending what is wrong with her husband, She had a Plumber out but was he a Gas engineer ? If she would reply and let us know her location she may get the offer of help from a member ! to have a look at the boiler and give some free advise , but she seams happy snapping our heads off when we are trying to help ! We know she has gas (Fire working) changed the fuse so thats ok ! what about main fuse box ? has anything tripp'd in that ? is anything lighting up on boiler ? if she would reply maybe put on some pics if possable WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU ! DONT BE SO DEFENSEIVE

sorry i was not snapping anyones heads off people thought it was a hoax i do apologise.

Too far away from me. I would have popped round FOC to take a look.

Winter is on its way and soon it will be freezing outside. Horrible situation to be in. I hope you get it sorted soon.

sounds like julesverne may be able to sort this for you in the meantime i have moved your request for a engineer into the need a plumber/gas engineer section i hope you get this sorted out please give us some feed back on the outcome

Too far away from me. I would have popped round FOC to take a look.

Winter is on its way and soon it will be freezing outside. Horrible situation to be in. I hope you get it sorted soon.

Yes I would have done the same , but to far for me also ! wont be the first time or I dare say the last that i do jobs for free most of us do care.

have pm'd my details i only live 3 miles away will keep you all posted.
lets hope i can get this going and ive local ideal reps number so gonna push him if it needs parts. think it would be good pr for them through this site if mods dont mind me promoting site

have pm'd my details i only live 3 miles away will keep you all posted.
lets hope i can get this going and ive local ideal reps number so gonna push him if it needs parts. think it would be good pr for them through this site if mods dont mind me promoting site

we dont mind the site being promoted,but bear in mind the FAQ in regards to advertising ,but if you can get this sorted out then great

Respect to you jules. Sorry to the OP, we have seen alot of trolls on this forum and as others said they didnt think it was real as how can someone be without hot water and heating for years. Hope you get the issue sorted. I was in with warmfront installing these grants and the isars are terrible! They should of replaced the boiler though...

We shudnt make fun about it, hope she gets it sorted! Cant imagine someone with a harsh winter without heating or hot water

Is there any sign of life on the front display? Check it's not been accidentally turned off. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is there any sign of life on the front display? Check it's not been accidentally turned off. Lol

The OP said a GSR Engineer went round and was confused at the problem.

Hopefully he looked at the really obvious stuff first lol ... Just imagine ... No DHW and HEATING for 3 years because someone turn the fuse spur off :|

The OP said a GSR Engineer went round and was confused at the problem.

Hopefully he looked at the really obvious stuff first lol ... Just imagine ... No DHW and HEATING for 3 years because someone turn the fuse spur off :|

I know mate, that's what I was laughing at, boiler switched off for 3 years. Pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I also noticed that the pressure gauge is...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like the right thing to do however hot...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
No that’s how it’s supposed to work and is set...
Replies
Views
Back