ideal isar | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ideal isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julesverne is right if it was not for this forum then this would never had happened, sorry about the terrier he must have smelt your dogs he is an old man nearlly 14 yrs enjoy your pint thanks again :)))

Julesverne is right if it was not for this forum then this would never had happened, sorry about the terrier he must have smelt your dogs he is an old man nearlly 14 yrs enjoy your pint thanks again :)))

no its his own fault!.

he has a habit of shaving his legs so the stockings dont snag when he goes out at the weekends.
its not your dogs fault, he's just mis-informed.lol.

Hi, well what can i say i bet i was stood in my kitchen turning the hot tap on and off for ages because i could not believe that it was real, i really cannot thank you guys enough:)

Well done, and thanks to both Jules and Ideal.

Brilliant that they did this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I also noticed that the pressure gauge is...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like the right thing to do however hot...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
No that’s how it’s supposed to work and is set...
Replies
Views
Back